|Jade Chynoweth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 21, 1998|
Jade Chynoweth is an American actress and dancer known for appearing in popular TV shows and films like 300: Rise of an Empire, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and Step Up: High Water. She has done endorsement work for brands like Toyota, Puma, and Beats By Dre. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 60k followers on Twitter.
Jade Jacqueline Chynoweth
Park City, Utah, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jade studied at the Pioneer High School for the Performing Arts. She completed her high school graduation a year early by taking online classes.
Actress, Dancer, Influencer, and Fitness Ambassador
- Mother – She is a dance teacher.
- Siblings – Dylan (Brother) (Fitness Trainer). She also has an older brother.
Jade is signed with MSA and Global.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian, Welsh, Danish, and Native American ancestry.
- Beautiful hazel eyes
- Her well-toned and flexible body
- Freckled face
Jade Chynoweth has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Finish Line Women
- Beats By Dre
Best Known For
Being a dance professional and fitness influencer with more than 2 million followers on Instagram
Jade Chynoweth made her theatrical film debut in the epic historical fantasy war film 300: Rise of an Empire as young Artemisia in 2014.
First TV Show
Jade Chynoweth made her television show debut on the drama series The Last Ship as Kathleen Nolan in 2015.
Jade trains with Alyssa Shoji and enjoys her workouts. Her exercise regimen mainly consists of core and cardio based workouts. She is often seen posting pictures and videos of the same on her Instagram. Apart from her workouts, her dance aids in keeping her body toned and fit.
Jade Chynoweth Favorite Things
- Color – Purple
- Clothing Store – Brandy Melville
- Choreographer – Tucker Riley
- Subject – History
- Snack – Cereal
- Dance Conventions – Pulse, Monsters
- Video Games – Call of Duty Ghosts and Tomb Raider
- Book – Wings by Aprilynne Pike
- Movies – Troy (2004), Phantom of The Opera (2004), Hunger Games, Eight Below (2006)
- Actors – Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp
- Actress – Angelina Jolie, Gemma Arterton
- Band – Emblem3
- Singer – Christina Aguilera
- Cuisine – Mexican
- Dancer – Taja Riley
- Sushi – Shrimp tempura
- Dance Style – Hip Hop, Contemporary
- Dance Classes In LA – Millennium Dance Complex, EDGE, and Movement Lifestyle
Source – Ask.fm, Dance Spirit
Jade Chynoweth Facts
- She started doing backflips when she was 5 years old.
- She began dancing from the age of 2 at a basement studio owned by her aunt.
- Her friend circle consists of Logan Hassel, Josh Killacky, Janelle Ginestra, Iman Karram, WilldaBeast Adams, and Allie Giroux.
- She has taken trick classes for Martial Arts in the past.
- Jade is not fond of shopping but enjoys having new clothes.
- She disliked studying English when she was in school.
- She confessed to having a shoe fetish and owning many pairs of footwear.
- Jade considers Gev Manoukian to be her role model, who has trained her since she was 9 years old.
- Visit her official website @ jade-chynoweth.com.
- Follow Jade Chynoweth on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Jade Chynoweth / Instagram
I love the way Jade dances. She dances with grace and fluently.