|Steven Tyler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1948|
|Girlfriend||Aimee Ann Preston|
Steven Tyler is an American singer, songwriter, musician, actor, and former television personality who is widely recognized as the lead singer of Aerosmith, the Boston-based rock band that has won accolades including the Grammy Awards multiple times and had shot to fame for albums like Toys in the Attic (1975) and Rocks (1976). He has been the recipient of numerous honors and awards including the American Music Awards in 1994 for “Favorite Heavy Metal/Hard Rock Artist” and the Emmy Award in 2011 in the category of “Outstanding Performer In An Animated Program” for his performance as the Mad Hatter in the television series The Wonder Pets: Adventures in Wonderland.
Steven Victor Tallarico
The Demon of Screamin’, Steve Tyler, Toxic Twins
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Marshfield, Massachusetts, New England region, United States
Steven enrolled in Roosevelt High School in Yonkers in New York. He later went to Quintano’s School for Young Professionals and graduated from there. He acquired an honorary degree from Berklee College Of Music in Boston in June 2003.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Actor, Television personality
- Father – Victor A. Tallarico (Classical Musician & Pianist)
- Mother – Susan Ray née Blancha (Secretary)
- Siblings – Lynda (Older Sister)
He is represented by ReignDeer Entertainment.
Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Blues Rock, Country Rock
Vocals, Keyboards, Harmonica, Guitars, Drums
- Date Records
- Verve Records
- Big Machine Records
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Julia Holcomb
- Bebe Buell (1976) – He was in a relationship with the singer and former fashion model Bebe Buell. They together have a daughter named Liv Tyler (b. July 01, 1977) who is a well-known actress, producer, singer, and former model.
- Cyrinda Foxe (1978-1987) – He tied the knot with the Andy Warhol model Cyrinda Foxe on September 1, 1978. They got divorced in 1987. They had a daughter named Mia Tyler who became a model and actress.
- Teresa Barrick (1988-2006) – He married the clothing designer Teresa Barrick on May 28, 1988. They got divorced in 2006. Together they have a daughter named Chelsea Tallarico (b. March 6, 1989) who became a musician and a son named Taj Tallarico (b. January 31, 1991).
- Carly Simon (2005)
- Erin Brady (2006-2013)
- Aimee Ann Preston (2016-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
He is of Italian, German, Polish, English, African-American as well as distant Welsh descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Wide mouth and big lips
- Long hair
- Tattoos on his arms
He has endorsed or promoted several brands including appearing in a KIA Motors commercial that aired during the Super Bowl in 2018.
Steven Tyler Favorite Things
- Fan Of – Motorcycles, himself having designed ‘Dirico Motorcycles’
- Cherished Spiritual Experience – Meditating with the Dalai Lama
- Passion – Scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef, Fragrant oils
Source – Rolling Stone
Steven Tyler Facts
- When he was a teenager, he used to work in a bakery to make some extra income.
- Tyler has frequently performed with a long, colorful scarf tied to his microphone stand.
- He has swum with dolphins.
- He had a pet raccoon that he named Bandit.
Featured Image by Joan017 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0