|Denise Miller-Jonas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 1966|
Denise Miller-Jonas is a former American sign language teacher, singer, television personality, and socialite who is best known as the mother of the Jonas brothers.
Denise Marie Miller
Denise Miller-Jonas, Mamma Jonas
Dallas, Texas, United States
Sign Language Teacher, Singer, Television Personality, Socialite
- Father – Gerald “Jerry” Miller
- Mother – Frances Madonia
- Others – Henry J. Miller (Paternal Grandfather), Agnes Marie Carroll (Paternal Grandmother), Fortunato Angelo “Frank” Madonia (Maternal Grandfather), Margaret Anna Berard (Maternal Grandmother), Alena Rose Jonas (Granddaughter), Valentina Angelina Jonas (Granddaughter), Willa Jonas (Granddaughter), Malti Marie Chopra Jonas (Granddaughter)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth is $10 Million.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Denise Miller-Jonas has dated –
- Kevin Jonas Sr. (1984-Present) – She started dating television personality, songwriter, musician, and former ordained minister at an Assemblies of God church Kevin Jonas Sr. in the year 1984. They tied the knot the following year in August. The duo has 4 sons – Kevin Jonas (b. November 5, 1987), Joe Jonas (b. August 15, 1989), Nick Jonas (b. September 16, 1992), and Frankie Jonas (b. September 28, 2000).
Race / Ethnicity
Denise Miller-Jonas Facts
- She has been a part of projects such as Good Morning America, Married to Jonas, Sidewalks Entertainment, Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream, Chasing Happiness, and Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience.
- She enjoys reading and traveling.
Featured Image by Denise Miller-Jonas / Instagram