Lord Disick, LD, Scotty
Eastport, New York, U.S.
Calabasas, California, U.S.
He attended Ross School, East Hampton, New York.
Businessman, model, reality television personality
- Father – Jeffrey Disick (1950 – January 3, 2014)
- Mother – Bonnie (1950 – October 28, 2013)
- Siblings – None
He comes from a family of wealthy real estate developers.
His career is managed by David Weintraub.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
72 kg or 159 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Scott Disick dated –
- Kourtney Kardashian (2007-2015) – Scott started dating reality TV personality Kourtney Kardashian in April 2007. They had three children together – son Mason Dash Disick (b. December 2009), daughter Penelope Scotland Disick (b. July 2012), and son Reign Aston Disick (b. December 2014). He also cheated on her once and they broke in September 2008, but they reconciled again in early 2009. Scott is nearly 5 years her junior. July 6, 2015, is the date when the couple finally separated. It was reported by E! News.
- Kimberly Stewart (2015) – Daughter of singer Rod Stewart, socialite Kimberly Stewart was RUMORed to have hooked up with Scott in September 2015.
- Lindsay Vrckovnik (2015) – Canadian model Lindsay Vrckovnik and Scott were RUMORed to have had an encounter in October 2015.
- Lina Sandberg (2015-2016) – Disick was next linked with the Swedish model, Lina Sandberg in November 2015. They were spotted kissing at Polo Lounge in California in early January 2017.
- Christine Burke (2016) – From March 2016 to May 2016, Disick was romantically linked with American model Christine Burke. She poses a strong resemblance with Kendall Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian’s younger half-sister.
- Megan Irwin (2016) – Australian model Megan Irwin and Scott were RUMORed to have had a fling in May 2016.
- Ellen Robinson (2016) – Swedish model Ellen Robinson and Disick were RUMORed to have hooked up in June 2016.
- Amber Davis (2017) – He had a fling with another model Amber Davis in January 2017 at Setai Hotel in Miami.
- Bella Banos (2017, 2020) – From early 2017 to April 2017, Scott hooked up with model Bella Banos. They spent some time together during a trip to Costa Rica in February. In October 2020, Bella and Scott were seen on a dinner date once again.
- Jessica Harris (2017) – In February 2017, he had an encounter with another model, Jessica Harris in Miami when he was seen kissing her in the pool. He was also partying with Bella Banos during that period.
- Bella Thorne (2017) – In May 2017, actress Bella Thorne and Scott partied together in Cannes. Though, Bella feels used by Scott and considers that he took advantage of her.
- Ella Ross (2017) – In May 2017, Scott hooked up with another model, Ella Ross and kept continuing his party behavior.
- Chloe Bartoli (2017) – Another model, Chloe Bartoli and Scott hooked up together.
- Sofia Richie (2017-2020) – On May 27, 2017, in Cannes, France, Scott was seen hanging with Lionel Richie‘s daughter Sofia Richie. In June 2017, they were seen Face-timing. During this time, she denied any relationship between them. In September 2017, through an Instagram story, Scott made their relationship public. There were breakup rumors in May 2018 which were later proved to be false. This on-again-off-again relationship finally ended in the latter half of 2020.
- Maggie Petrova (2017) – During his 34th birthday trip to Cannes, France, he hooked up with many girls, one of which is London based model Maggie Petrova. Though, she denied such things and claimed that they were just staying in the same villa and are friends.
- Chantel Jeffries (2017) – On May 30, 2017, Scott hooked up with the Instagram model, actress, DJ, and Justin Bieber‘s ex-girlfriend, Chantel Jeffries.
- Ruairi Luke (2017) – On June 4, 2017, Scott was seen spending time with an Australian model, Ruairi Luke who is nearly 13 years his junior. They were topless enjoying late-night in the apartment balcony in London.
- Audreyana Michelle
Race / Ethnicity
Often wear watches (primarily Golden)
10 (US) (via eBay.co.uk Listing of his Tennis Shoes)
Best Known For
Appearing in reality television shows Keeping Up With the Kardashians (2007-), Kourtney and Kim Take Miami (2009-2010), and Kourtney and Kim Take New York (2011-2012).
First TV Show
In 2013, Disick appeared in the TV show Lord Disick: Lifestyles of a Lord.
Scott’s diet consists mainly of fish, brown rice, and vegetables. He eats less carbohydrates.
Disick does exercises three to four times in a week with at least 45 minutes per session in a day. He focuses on one or two muscle groups in a day.
Also, chasing after his son is also another workout for him.
Scott Disick Favorite Things
- Workout – Spending time with son Mason Dash Disick
- Movie – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986)
- Song – Return of the Mack (By Mark Morrison)
- Things – Safari Jeep, Jet
Source – Men’sFitness.com, UsMagazine.com, Instagram.com
Scott Disick Facts
- He invests in various businesses, nightclubs, and has done work for nutrition companies. Scott has also worked with several start-ups to raise money for them.
- He has a great interest in watches and sometimes even spends half an hour to choose, which watch to wear.
- The best thing he liked about Kourtney was her sense of humor and how she made him laugh.
- While wearing suits, he doesn’t wear underwear.
- He does eat Chinese food once a week.
- In his previous days, he used to keep really long hair (touching his shoulder).
- Cars and watches are his hobbies.
- He prefers to talk on the phone rather than text chat.
- Whenever he is driving alone, he does that without music so that he can think and spend little quality time with himself.
- After returning from a trip, he does not immediately unpack his clothes. He only does that, when he has to go on another trip.
- Scott has launched his own tanning product called “Monte Carlo Tan“.
- He brands himself as “Lord Disick” and to fans and strangers as “peasants”.