|Scott Disick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 26, 1983|
Scott Disick is an American media personality, actor, producer, reality television personality, model, businessman, and socialite who is best known for being one of the main cast members on Keeping Up with the Kardashians and its spinoffs. Apart from that, he has also been a part of many other projects including Royal Pains, Flip It Like Disick, Kingin’ with Tyga, I Am Cait, Wild ‘n Out, Youthful Daze, and Kocktails with Khloe. Moreover, he has also pursued multiple business ventures including the clothing brand, Talentless.
Scott Michael Disick
Lord Disick, LD, Scotty, Lord of the Manor, Scotty LD, Lord, Lord of the Night
Eastport, New York, United States
He divides his time between –
- New York, United States
- Hidden Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
He attended Ross School, East Hampton, New York. However, he did not graduate.
Businessman, Model, Reality Television Personality, Actor, Producer, Socialite
- Father – Jeffrey Disick (1950 – January 3, 2014) (Real Estate Developer)
- Mother – Bonnie Disick (1950 – October 28, 2013)
- Siblings – He is an only child.
- Others – David M. Disick (Paternal Grandfather) (Developer of luxury properties), Shirley Krasnoff (Paternal Grandmother), Regina A. Regina (Maternal Grandmother)
His career is managed by David Weintraub.
In 2020, Scott Disick’s net worth was estimated to be $45 million as per CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Scott Disick has dated –
- Kourtney Kardashian (2007-2015) – Scott started dating reality TV personality Kourtney Kardashian in April 2007. They had three children together – son Mason Dash Disick (b. December 2009), daughter Penelope Scotland Disick (b. July 2012), and son Reign Aston Disick (b. December 2014). He also cheated on her once and they broke in September 2008, but they reconciled again in early 2009. Scott is nearly 5 years her junior. July 6, 2015, is the date when the couple finally separated. It was reported by E! News.
- Kimberly Stewart (2015) – Daughter of singer Rod Stewart, socialite Kimberly Stewart was RUMORed to have hooked up with Scott in September 2015.
- Cassie Amato (2015) – He hooked up with model Cassie Amato in August 2015.
- Lindsay Vrckovnik (2015) – Canadian model Lindsay Vrckovnik and Scott were RUMORed to have had an encounter in October 2015.
- Lina Sandberg (2015-2016) – Disick was next linked with the Swedish model, Lina Sandberg in November 2015. They were spotted kissing at Polo Lounge in California in early January 2017.
- Christine Burke (2016) – From March 2016 to May 2016, Disick was romantically linked with American model Christine Burke. She poses a strong resemblance with Kendall Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian’s younger half-sister.
- Megan Irwin (2016) – Australian model Megan Irwin and Scott were RUMORed to have had a fling in May 2016.
- Ellen Robinson (2016) – Swedish model Ellen Robinson and Disick were RUMORed to have hooked up in June 2016.
- Amber Davis (2017) – He had a fling with another model Amber Davis in January 2017 at Setai Hotel in Miami.
- Bella Banos (2017, 2020) – From early 2017 to April 2017, Scott hooked up with model Bella Banos. They spent some time together during a trip to Costa Rica in February. In October 2020, Bella and Scott were seen on a dinner date once again.
- Jessica Harris (2017) – In February 2017, he had an encounter with another model, Jessica Harris in Miami when he was seen kissing her in the pool. He was also partying with Bella Banos during that period.
- Bella Thorne (2017) – In May 2017, actress Bella Thorne and Scott partied together in Cannes. Though, Bella feels used by Scott and considers that he took advantage of her.
- Ella Ross (2017) – In May 2017, Scott hooked up with another model named Ella Ross and kept continuing his party behavior.
- Chloe Bartoli (2017) – Model Chloe Bartoli and Scott hooked up together.
- Sofia Richie (2017-2020) – On May 27, 2017, in Cannes, France, Scott was seen hanging with Lionel Richie‘s daughter Sofia Richie. In June 2017, they were seen Face-timing. During this time, she denied any relationship between them. In September 2017, through an Instagram story, Scott made their relationship public. There were breakup rumors in May 2018 which were later proved to be false. This on-again-off-again relationship finally ended in the latter half of 2020.
- Maggie Petrova (2017) – During his 34th birthday trip to Cannes, France, he hooked up with many girls, one of which is London based model Maggie Petrova. Though, she denied such things and claimed that they were just staying in the same villa and are friends.
- Chantel Jeffries (2017) – On May 30, 2017, Scott hooked up with the Instagram model, actress, DJ, and Justin Bieber‘s ex-girlfriend, Chantel Jeffries.
- Ruairi Luke (2017) – On June 4, 2017, Scott was seen spending time with an Australian model, Ruairi Luke who is nearly 13 years his junior. They were topless enjoying late-night in the apartment balcony in London.
- Audreyana Michelle (2017) – In August 2017, he had a fling with model Audreyana Michelle.
- Amelia Gray Hamlin (2020-2021) – In October 2020, model Amelia Gray Hamlin and Scott were spotted together for the first time at a Halloween party. Gradually, the news broke that they were dating. Amelia is the daughter of Lisa Rinna. In 2020, Scott was 37 and Amelia was just 19 (almost half the age of Scott). He made the relationship Instagram official in February 2021. In September 2021, it was revealed that the couple had broken up after dating for almost 11 months.
- Rebecca Donaldson (2022) – In April 2022, Scott was rumored to be dating model Rebecca Donaldson after they were seen holding hands in West Hollywood, California. In June 2022, it was reported that the couple had broken up.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Ashkenazi Jewish and German descent.
Often wear watches (primarily Golden)
10 (US) (via eBay.co.uk Listing of his Tennis Shoes)
Best Known For
Appearing in reality television shows Keeping Up With the Kardashians (2007-), Kourtney and Kim Take Miami (2009-2010), and Kourtney and Kim Take New York (2011-2012).
First TV Show
In 2013, Disick appeared in the TV show Lord Disick: Lifestyles of a Lord.
Scott’s diet consists mainly of fish, brown rice, and vegetables. He eats fewer carbohydrates.
Disick does exercises three to four times a week with at least 45 minutes per session in a day. He focuses on one or two muscle groups in a day.
Also, chasing after his son is also another workout for him.
Scott Disick Favorite Things
- Workout – Spending time with son Mason Dash Disick
- Movie – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986)
- Song – Return of the Mack (By Mark Morrison)
- Things – Safari Jeep, Jet
Source – Men’sFitness.com, UsMagazine.com, Instagram.com
Scott Disick Facts
- He comes from a family of wealthy real estate developers.
- He invests in various businesses, nightclubs, and has done work for nutrition companies. Scott has also worked with several start-ups to raise money for them.
- He has a great interest in watches and sometimes even spends half an hour choosing which watch to wear.
- The best thing he liked about Kourtney was her sense of humor and how she made him laugh.
- While wearing suits, he doesn’t wear underwear.
- He does eat Chinese food once a week.
- In his previous days, he used to keep really long hair (touching his shoulder).
- Cars and watches are his hobbies.
- He prefers to talk on the phone rather than text chat.
- Whenever he is driving alone, he does that without music so that he can think and spend little quality time with himself.
- He appeared in the music video for the song Picture Me Rollin’ by Chris Brown in 2015.
- After returning from a trip, he does not immediately unpack his clothes. He only does that when he has to go on another trip.
- Both in May 2016 and May 2017, his home was burglarized and officials believed that the May 2017 burglary was an inside job. During either burglary, he wasn’t home.
- Scott has launched his own tanning product called “Monte Carlo Tan“.
- He brands himself as “Lord Disick” and to fans and strangers as “peasants”.
- In May 2020, he checked into the All Points North Lodge rehab center to seek treatment. However, after almost a week, he left the program because a photo of him on the Zoom call was leaked to the media. It was later announced that he might take legal action against the treatment facility for HIPAA violation. In February 2021, it was revealed that Scott had reached a settlement with the rehab center.
- On May 26, 2021, Scott had received a Harley Davidson bike as a birthday gift from his then-girlfriend Amelia Hamlin.
- On June 13, 2021, on his then-girlfriend Amelia Gray Hamlin’s 20th birthday, Scott gifted her a lavish diamond-covered cross necklace. They had the birthday dinner at the Papi Steak restaurant and partied at LIV nightclub. Later, he also gifted her a $57,000 painting which he had purchased using EthereumPay cryptocurrency at the ArtLife Gallery Pop-Up in Miami’s Design District.
- On being asked why he prefers to date young women, he told in June 2021 that he didn’t look for younger ladies, in fact, young girls were getting attracted to him because he looked young.