|Frankie Jonas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Frankie Jonas is an American actor and singer who is well-known for being the youngest of the Jonas siblings and is, hence, often referred to as Bonus Jonas. He has appeared in several shows and movies such as Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream, Katelyn Tarver TV, Entertainment Tonight, Disney 365, The Joey & Elise Show, TinaQ’s Celebrity Interviews, Good Morning America, Jonas, Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour, and Gutsy Frog. Frankie Jonas has branched out as a singer as well and has also shown his skills as a voice artist by working on projects such as The Reef 2: High Tide, Spooky Buddies, and Ponyo. Moreover, he has garnered an impressive social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Twitter and more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Franklin Nathaniel Jonas
Bonus Jonas, Biff, Frank the Tank
Ridgewood, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
Frankie Jonas studied at Belmont University which is a private Christian liberal arts university located in Nashville, Tennessee, United States.
Actor, Singer, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Paul Kevin Jonas Sr.
- Mother – Denise Miller-Jonas
- Siblings – Kevin Jonas (Older Brother) (Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Contractor, Entrepreneur, Member of the band named “Jonas Brothers”), Joe Jonas (Older Brother) (Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Member of the band named “Jonas Brothers”), Nick Jonas (Older Brother) (Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Member of the band named “Jonas Brothers”)
- Others – Cecilia Lucas (Formerly known as Cecilla/Cecilia Paulette Jonas) (Paternal Grandmother), Paul Adam Jonas (Paternal Great Grandfather), Henry Walter Jonas (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Nora Lee/Leigh Campbell (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Nellie May/Mae Fox (Paternal Great Grandmother), Nathan/Walter Henry Fox (Paternal Great Great Grandfather), Elizabeth/Lizzie Mae Hamilton (Paternal Great Great Grandmother), Gerald “Jerry” Miller (Maternal Grandfather), Frances Madonia (Maternal Grandmother), Fortunato Angelo “Frank” Madonia (Maternal Great Grandfather), Angelo Madonia (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Maria Chimero (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), Margaret Anna Berard (Maternal Great Grandmother), Milton Dewey Berard (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Anna Mary/Rose Ducharme (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), Sophie Turner (Sister-In-Law, Joe Jonas’s Wife) (Actress), Priyanka Chopra (Sister-In-Law, Nick Jonas’s Wife) (Actress, Singer, Film Producer, Former Miss World), Danielle Jonas (Sister-In-Law, Kevin Jonas’s Wife) (Reality Television Personality, The founder of the jewelry company “Moments”), Alena Rose Jonas (Niece) (Kevin and Danielle’s Daughter), Valentina Angelina Jonas (Niece) (Kevin and Danielle’s Daughter)
Frankie Jonas is represented by Danis, Panaro & Nist, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
Pop, Pop Rock
The single, Ponyo On the Cliff By the Sea, was released via Walt Disney Records.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Frankie Jonas has dated –
- Noah Cyrus (2007-2009) – Frankie Jonas started dating singer and actress, Noah Cyrus, in 2007. They also worked alongside one another in the movie, Ponyo. However, their romance eventually fizzled out and they decided to part ways in 2009.
- Evie Rupp (2009-2010) – Singer Evie Rupp had a short-term relationship with the youngest of the Jonas brothers. They started going out in 2009 and were seen together a couple of times but soon after, i.e. the following year, they broke up and headed their own separate ways in life.
- Maya Kibbel (2010) – It was speculated that Frankie Jonas also had a fling with Maya Kibbel in the year 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
Frankie Jonas is of German, English, Scottish, Irish, Italian/Sicilian, and French-Canadian descent.
- Curly hair
- Thin lips
- Pierced septum
Frankie Jonas has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands via social media such as MacPherson Guitarworks and many more.
Best Known For
- Being the youngest of the Jonas brothers
- Having been cast as Frankie Lucas in the Disney Channel Original Series, Jonas L.A., which starred Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, Chelsea Staub, Nicole Anderson, and John Ducey. For his role, Frankie Jonas also won a Teen Choice Award in the “Choice Breakout TV Star Male” category in 2009.
- Providing vocals to the animated film, Ponyo, in 2009
- Appearing in a variety of roles in a number of movies which include the likes of Junior Rocker Trevor in Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, Pip in Spooky Buddies, Junior in The Reef 2: High Tide, Frankie in Gutsy Frog, and many others
- Having accumulated a huge fan base on social media as he enjoys more than 800k followers on Twitter and more than 700k followers on Instagram
As a Singer
In 2009, Frankie Jonas sang the song, Ponyo On the Cliff By the Sea, alongside Noah Cyrus which was a part of the English version of the Japanese animated film, Ponyo.
As a voiceover artist, Frankie Jonas made his theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of Sôsuke in the English version of the Japanese animated fantasy film, Ponyo, in 2009. The cast of the original film starred the likes of Tomoko Yamaguchi, Kazushige Nagashima, Yūki Amami, George Tokoro, Yuria Nara, Hiroki Doi, and several more.
In 2009, Frankie Jonas made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of an Extra – Child in Museum in the adventure fantasy comedy film, Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, whose lead cast included the likes of Ben Stiller, Amy Adams, Owen Wilson, Hank Azaria, Christopher Guest, Alain Chabat, and Robin Williams. However, Frankie Jonas’ part went uncredited.
Frankie Jonas made his first credited theatrical film appearance as ‘Himself’ in the concert film, Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience, in 2010. The lead actors of the film were Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, and Robert “Big Rob” Feggans.
First TV Show
Frankie Jonas made his first TV show appearance as ‘Himself’ in an episode, titled To Do List, of the reality television series, Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream, in May 2008.
Frankie Jonas Favorite Things
- Song From Jonas Brothers‘ Self-Titled 2nd Album – That’s Just the Way We Roll
Source – IMDb
Frankie Jonas Facts
- His older brothers have always inspired him and have also been his major supporters. Frankie Jonas also takes great inspiration from the English rock band, Radiohead.
- He enjoys playing football and has also played center for a team named Jr. Hornets.
- Between the years 2011 and 2013, Frankie Jonas was cast as Ethan/Dave in the Canadian-American original anthology horror-fantasy television series, R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour.
- Over the years, he has also been a part of several other shows such as Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream, Katelyn Tarver TV, Entertainment Tonight, TinaQ’s Celebrity Interviews, On the Spot Interviews, Disney 365, and Good Morning America.
- Frankie Jonas is a major fan of the professional baseball team, New York Yankees.
- He has also appeared in several music videos for songs such as When You Look Me in the Eyes, Fly with Me, Love Is on Its Way, Sweet Baby, and Remember I Told You.
- He loves creating memes.
- In December 2020, Frankie got the name of Tana Mongeau permanently tattooed on his leg. He got @Tana on his leg tattooed.
- Growing up, he hated his nickname ‘Bonus Jonas’ given by the general public.
Featured Image by Frankie Jonas / Instagram