|Linda Park Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 9, 1978|
Linda Park is a talented South Korean-American actress known for her roles in Jurassic Park III, Star Trek: Enterprise, Spectres, Honor, Raines, Women’s Murder Club, Infestation, Crash, The Mentalist, NCIS, The Face of Love, Legends, and Bosch. She received her degree in Bachelor of Fine Arts from Boston University. Linda is the co-founder of the theater company Underground Asylum. She is also a trained ballet dancer.
Seoul, South Korea
Los Angeles, California, United States
South Korean, American
Linda Park studied at the Notre Dame High School in San Jose, California and graduated in 1996. After that, she enrolled in Bellarmine College Preparatory in San Jose, California.
She then attended Boston University and received her degree in Bachelor of Fine Arts in 2000. While in college, she went up to England and did a semester at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art and the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
- Mother – Kellie Park
- Others – Benjamin Bess (Father-In-Law)
Linda Park is managed by SDB Partners, Inc., Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Linda Park has dated –
- Tom Hardy (2004) – Around 2004, Linda was in a relationship with British actor Tom Hardy.
- Daniel Bess (2011-Present) – In 2011, Linda began dating actor Daniel Bess. The couple tied the knot after 3 years of dating on October 11, 2014. They have a son together named Cassius Park Bess (b. June 17, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
- Narrow tapering jawline
- Slender figure
Best Known For
Her role as Hoshi Sato in the television series Star Trek: Enterprise (2001-2005), and also for her appearances in films like Jurassic Park III (2001) as Hannah and Infestation (2009) as Leechee
In 2001, she made her theatrical film debut in the sci-fi action-adventure film Jurassic Park III as Hannah.
First TV Show
In 2001, she made her first TV show appearance on the comedy-drama series Popular as Anna Lin.
Linda Park Favorite Things
- Star Trek: Enterprise Episodes – “In a Mirror, Darkly: Part 1″(2005) and “In a Mirror, Darkly: Part 2” (2005)
Source – IMDb
Linda Park Facts
- She grew up in San Jose, California.
- She is a bronze-level international ballroom dancer.
- Linda can speak in Korean, English, Spanish, and some French.
- She is not related to actress Grace Park.
- She is the co-founder of the theater company Underground Asylum.
- Linda and her husband own a border collie named Merle.
- She was diagnosed with Lupus during her college days, and she still takes treatment for the same.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Beth Madison / Flickr / CC BY-2.0