|Justin Deeley Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1986|
Justin Deeley is an American actor and model who is known for his television roles like playing Austin Tallridge in The CW teen drama series 90210, Paul in the legal comedy-drama/fantasy series Drop Dead Diva, and Mike Trimbol in the post-apocalyptic horror drama series Fear the Walking Dead. In addition to that, he has also been cast in many other shows and movies such as Lost Tapes, A Man for Every Month, Victorious, Last Day on Earth, Snow White and the Seven Movies, Significant Mother, Loosely Exactly Nicole, The Wicked, Dame, Roswell: The Aliens Attack, Couples Retreat, Blink, Devolved, The Get Through, Fried Tofu, Angela Wright, Hughes the Force, Thriftstore Cowboy, Total Frat Movie, Geography Club, and You’re Gonna Miss Me.
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
He attended The University of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Siblings – Blake Deeley (Older Brother)
- Others – Emil John Deeley, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Carolyn June Purcell (Paternal Grandmother), William Joseph Simpson (Maternal Grandfather), Charlotte Marie Killeen (Maternal Grandmother)
Justin Deeley has been signed with Heyman Talent Agency, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States.
6 ft or 183 cm
83 kg or 183 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Justin Deeley is of English, Irish, Austrian, German, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Dutch, and French descent.
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 12 (US).
Justin has done numerous underwear ads. Prior to modeling, he was best known as an underwear model.
Best Known For
Portraying California cowboy Austin Tallridge in The CW’s teen drama television series 90210 from 2011 to 2012, and as Paul in the fantasy television series Drop Dead Diva from 2013 to 2014.
Before starting acting, he was known primarily as a model for his underwear ads.
Justin appeared in the 1999 television film Roswell: The Aliens Attack for his role as soldier #2.
First TV Show
In 2009, Deeley guest played the role of Tyler in the TV horror series Lost Tapes in an episode titled “Oklahoma Octopus.”
He has a ripped body. Justin’s body speaks it all. But, after achieving such a body, the main and most important thing is to maintain it. He doesn’t have a fixed workout routine.
He likes to run and so runs a lot. He wakes up early in the morning and goes for a session of running, like a 5-mile run. It is necessary to maintain the body apart from a proper diet.
He is a foodie and it is difficult for him to resist from ice-cream. Sweets are his weakness as he has a sweet tooth. Ribs, barbeque, hamburgers, ice cream, etc are his most favored foods.
Justin Deeley Favorite Things
- Food – Hamburgers
- TV Shows – Modern Family
- Movie – How To Lose a Guy In 10 Days (2003)
- Website – ESPN.com
- Restaurant – Wendy’s
Source – Seventeen.com
Justin Deeley Facts
- He had his first kiss when he was in seventh grade.
- He doesn’t watch much of any reality TV shows.
- As per Justin, Ryan Gosling can play the movie version of his life.
- His dream job would be to become a country music star.
- In his family, he is closest to both his brother and father.
- If given a chance, he would like to exchange places with an Australian guy on a ranch to see his life for a day.
- His worst habit is that he is a procrastinator.
- He used to be very shy as a teenager.
- In 2012, he appeared in two web-based series, viz., “Never Fade Away” and “BlackBoxTV.”
- From 2013 to 2014, he brought to life the character of Paul (Jane/Deb’s third guardian angel who later becomes Grayson/Ian’s guardian angel) in the legal comedy-drama/fantasy television series Drop Dead Diva.
- Alongside Alex House, Steven Yaffee, Rebecca Dalton, and Tom Green, he co-starred as Charlie Martin in the 2016 comedy film Total Frat Movie.
- In 2017, he appeared as Mike Trimbol in the post-apocalyptic horror drama television series Fear the Walking Dead. The show is a spin-off to the post-apocalyptic horror series The Walking Dead.