|Supa Peach Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 7, 2003|
Supa Peach is a British social media star, YouTube personality, rapper, singer, musician, model, actor, and dancer who has gained an impressive social media fan base with more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram. She has also released tracks like We Do What We Want, Pretty Gang, and Numero Uno.
The British Virgin Islands
YouTube Personality, Rapper, Singer, Dancer, Social Media Star, Musician, Model, Actor
- Mother – Josetta
- Siblings – Precious Peach (Older sister). She has 1 younger brother as well and overall, she has 4 siblings.
- Others – Mini Peach (Niece) (YouTube star)
Her older sister Precious Peach has served as her manager.
Hip hop, rap
DYLR/ Five Starzz Entertainment
5 ft or 152 cm
41 kg or 90.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Caribbean-Hispanic ancestry.
Supa Peach has a strong social media presence, which she exploits to land lucrative social media endorsement deals.
She often uses products in her pictures and videos for the sake of promotion.
Best Known For
- Her popularity across various social media platforms, including Instagram on which she has over 2.5 million fans. She also has over 500k subscribers on YouTube.
- The mild popularity of her single Pretty Gang on social media
As a Singer
Supa Peach has released a couple of singles such as We Do What We Want, Pretty Gang, and Numero Uno.
She made her theatrical film debut in the action movie, Groove Street in 2018.
First TV Show
In 2016, Supa Peach made her first TV show appearance in the Welcome to Atlanta episode of the music reality show, The Rap Game.
She keeps herself fit and toned by working out regularly. She loves to hit the gym and does her workouts.
Supa also likes to go out for jogging and other outdoorsy activities. Plus, she regularly works out a sweat with dance sessions.
Supa Peach Facts
- She has released her exclusive range of headphones under the label of her name “Supa Peach”.
- She has been performing since the age of 10.
- In her free time, she likes to play basketball and go out fishing. She also likes to utilize her free time for writing.
- Supa Peach got widespread fame after she decided to participate in the TV show, The Rap Game, which was broadcasted on the Lifetime cable channel. She was one of the five contestants, who were competing for a record contract from So So Def Recordings label.
- When she is performing on the stage, she often wears her trademark cape.
- After she failed to win the competition, she criticized the show for making her look like something that she wasn’t. She also claimed that she considered herself as the best contestant on the show.
- Early in her childhood, her family moved to Puerto Rico from the Virgin Islands. They later moved to Atlanta, Georgia to give her a better shot at becoming a successful rapper.
- She got her big breakthrough after she was spotted on social media by Grammy-nominated producer James Worthy. Her single Pretty Gang, which was released in August 2017 was produced by Worthy.
- Her fans are called “Supanation”.
Featured Image by Supa Peach / Instagram