|Michelle Beadle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 23, 1975|
Michelle Beadle started her career as a mainstream reporter and host in 2009 after she was hired by ESPN. Before joining the network, she had worked for College Sports Television and the YES Network. On ESPN, she became quite popular while working as a host of SportsNation. Later, she started working as a co-host of the popular morning show, Get Up!
Michelle Denise Beadle
She is based in Los Angeles, United States.
Michelle Beadle went to Boerne High School. Afterward, she got enrolled at the University of Texas at Austin as a pre-law student and studied political science.
Later, she graduated from the University of Texas at San Antonio.
Television Host, Television Personality, Sideline Reporter
- Father – Bob Beadle (Former Executive at Valero Energy)
- Mother – Serenella Paladino
- Siblings – Robert Beadle (Younger Brother). She also has a younger sister.
Michelle Beadle is represented by Creative Artists Agency.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michelle Beadle has dated –
- Steve Kazee – In 2015, Michelle and actor Steve Kazee made their relationship public in an interview with ESPN and revealed that they were also living together. There were reports that claimed the couple had been dating for quite some time. However, in December 2016, Michelle revealed that they had separated.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry on her mother’s side.
Michelle Beadle has appeared in a series of TV commercials for the Japanese manufacturing company, Bridgestone.
Best Known For
- Having served as the host of the popular morning sports show, Get Up!
- Being the former host of the popular sports TV shows such as SportsNation and Winners Bracket
First TV Show
In 2004, Michelle Beadle made her first TV show appearance in the sports series, The #1 College Sports Show.
Michelle Beadle relies on her diverse and intense workout regime to keep herself in top shape. She is a huge fan of Pilates. She also hits the yoga studio for her regular hot yoga sessions and also takes full advantage of sunny climes of Los Angeles by often heading out for hikes. Not only does it help her work off some sweat but also serves as a great mood booster.
She is also a big fan of running. She has revealed in her interviews that she gets cranky and moody if she doesn’t go running. If she can’t head outdoors, Michelle just jumps on a treadmill for her running session. She has even participated in marathons and undertakes a grueling training regime to prepare for such events.
Michelle Beadle Favorite Things
- Sport To Watch – Basketball
- NBA Team – San Antonio Spurs
- MLB Team – Houston Astros
Source – vivamagonline.com, Wikipedia
Michelle Beadle Facts
- While growing up, she played a lot of sports such as baseball, basketball, powder puff football, and traditional football. She also used to participate in track events.
- After graduating from the university, she became a member of a law group and later started working at the capitol in Austin. However, her stint at the capitol convinced her that legal career wasn’t suitable for her.
- After deciding against further pursuing a legal career, Michelle took 3 years off as she didn’t know what she wanted to do. Plus, her college credits were only suited to the legal field.
- During the time she had taken off, she briefly lived in Canada, where she did a number of odd jobs. Eventually, she returned to Austin and started working as a waitress while also trying to figure out what she wanted to do in life.
- Eventually, with her father’s assistance, she bagged a gig as an intern with the San Antonio Spurs. They later gave her a shot at working as a reporter.
- In 2002, she was hired by TNN to work as a sideline reporter for their special coverage of the Professional Bull Riders’ (PBR) Bud Light Cup tour. She was initially hired for only 2 weeks but she impressed her seniors with her work and was hired as a full-time employee.
- In 2002, she scored her big breakthrough as she was hired to work as a co-host on the ESPN show, SportsNation, which later premiered on ESPN 2.
- In 2009, Michelle auditioned for a prestigious ESPN hosting job and was one of the last few selected ones out of a total of 142 candidates. When ESPN called her back and asked her to write a feature on how she would make the show better, she thought that it was a joke and decided to submit a sarcastic list of 10 stupid things. Ironically, that list helped her get the gig.
- In May 2012, she left SportsNation as she joined NBC networks, where she worked on sports shows and events and was also asked to work as a correspondent on Access Hollywood.
- In March 2014, she resumed her duty as a co-host on SportsNation. Her early release from her contract with NBC was facilitated by a deal between NBC and ESPN, which also included Olympics highlights rights and Ryder Cup coverage.
- Follow Michelle Beadle on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Nacion ESPN / Wikimedia / Public Domain