|Nicole Aniston Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1987|
Nicole Aniston is an American p*rnographic actress, model, and exotic dancer who is best known for her work in adult films and videos such as Hard Bodies (2011), A** Parade #32 (2011), OMG…It’s The Flashdance XXX Parody (2011), In B*d With Katsuni (2012), Office 4-Play: Christmas Eve Edition! (2012), Spartacus MMXII: The Beginning (2012), This Ain’t The Smurfs XXX (2012), Xena XXX: An Exquisite Films Parody (2012), and Men In Black: A H*rdcore Parody (2012). In early 2012, she had started modeling for Penthouse, a men’s magazine that combines urban lifestyle articles and softcore p*rnographic pictorials. In August 2012, she was named the ‘Penthouse Pet of the Month’ and in 2013 she was named the ‘Penthouse Pet of the Year’.
San Diego, California, United States
California, United States
Nicole had attended the Temecula Valley High School, a public school in Temecula, California.
P*rnographic Actress, Model, Exotic Dancer
Nicole Aniston’s net worth had been $1 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicole has dated –
- Chad White (2014–2015)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German and Greek descent.
- Curvaceous figure
- Long, dense, straight hair
- Radiant face
- Has tattoos on both her hands, both shoulders, side, and back
Nicole Aniston Facts
- Nicole, after her high school graduation, had worked as a customer support specialist in a bank. She had later also worked as a photojournalist for the English model, photographer, and p*rnographer Suze Randall before beginning her work in the adult entertainment industry.
- Her scene with fellow p*rnographic actor Mike Adriano in a compilation video titled Big T*t Cr*amp*e #13 (2011) had helped the video win the ‘Best Internal Release’ award at the 30th AVN Awards (Adult Video News is an American trade magazine that covers the adult video industry).
- In 2013, she had launched her own website, a subscription-based service that allowed her fans to view exclusive content including photos, gifs, and high definition videos. The website had won several industry awards including in categories such as ‘Most Outrageous Site’, ‘Best P*rnstar site’, and ‘Best Web Director’ at the annual AVN Awards.
- In late 2017, she had participated in the 2nd season of the fan-favorite Brazzers House web series which had shown fans what goes on behind the scenes when 10 leading p*rn stars live together in a mansion. The reality show-styled web series had seen fans vote for their favorite Brazzers House contestants with the winner set to rake in a USD 20k grand prize.
- Nicole had reached the final whereupon she had participated in a Brazzers House 2 Finale group s*x scene with fellow finalists. The final scene was showcased in the Brazzers DVD Brazzers House #2 (2018) which was also nominated in the ‘Best Gonzo Movie’ category at the 36th AVN Awards.
- In 2018, she had collaborated with a company called Fl*shlight to develop a realistic s*x toy based on her physical features.
- She is an open user of cannabis and is often seen smoking it in adult films. She has advocated for the decriminalization of non-medical cannabis in the United States and the use of medical cannabis.
Featured Image by Nicole Aniston / Instagram