|Tom Arnold Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 6, 1959|
Tom Arnold is an American actor, television host, and comedian who is best remembered for his work in the films True Lies (1994), The Stupids (1996), Exit Wounds (2001), Cradle 2 to the Grave (2003), etc. Additionally, he was famous for his role as Arnie Thomas in the popular sitcom, Roseanne (1988-1993).
Thomas Duane Arnold
Ottumwa, Iowa, United States
Actor, Television Host, Comedian
- Father – Jack Arnold
- Mother – Linda Graham
- Siblings – Lori Arnold (Sister) (Drug Dealer), Scott Arnold (Brother)
Tom has been represented by Link Entertainment in California.
Tom’s net worth was $20 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
95 kg or 209.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tom has dated –
- Janice Dickinson
- Roseanne Barr (1988-1994) – He was married to comedienne Roseanne Barr from 1990 until their highly-publicised divorce in December 1994.
- Julie Champnella (1994-1999) – His 2nd marriage was to Julie Champnella on July 22, 1995. Sadly, they parted ways in 1999.
- Shelby Roos (1999-2008) – On June 29, 2002, he wed political consultant Shelby Roos. However, they got divorced in 2008.
- Ashley Groussman (2008-2020) – The Maximum Impact actor married Ashley Groussman in 2009. His wife gave birth to their son Jax Copeland Arnold (b. April 6, 2013) and daughter Quinn Sophie Arnold (b. December 2015). However, their decades-long marriage ended in divorce in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, Swedish, Irish, German, Scottish, French, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Dutch, and French Huguenot ancestry.
Tom Arnold Facts
- He is close friends with Arnold Schwarzenegger, with whom he starred in True Lies (1994).
- In 2014, Tom lost 100 lbs in weight after becoming a 1st time father at the age of 55.
- Leonardo DiCaprio was present at his wedding to Roseanne Barr in 1990.
- Tom was once visited by the Secret Service for tweeting that he could wrestle former President, Donald Trump.
Featured Image by John Mathew Smith / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0)