|Bridgit Mendler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 1992|
Bridgit Mendler is an American actor, singer, songwriter, and voice actor. She is known for having been cast in roles like Teddy Duncan in the Disney Channel sitcom Good Luck Charlie, Candace in the NBC sitcom Undateable, Emmy Quinn in the Netflix comedy series Merry Happy Whatever, Juliet van Heusen in the Disney Channel sitcom Wizards of Waverly Place, Emma Clayhill in the romantic comedy film Labor Pains, and Lucy (voice) in the animated film The Legend of Buddha. As a musician, her discography includes tracks, albums, and EPs like Hello My Name Is…, Nemesis, Do You Miss Me at All, Ready or Not, Somebody, and Hurricane.
Bridgit Claire Mendler
Washington, D.C., United States
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
She attended Lafayette Elementary School for early education and then went on to attend the University of Southern California for studying liberal arts.
In May 2018, Bridgit announced that she had enrolled in a graduate program at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. In 2020, she completed her graduate degree at MIT and later started working on her Ph.D. with MIT‘s “Center for Constructive Communications and Social Machines” group.
In 2022, it was revealed that she was attending a class at Harvard Law School.
Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Voice Actor
- Father – Harry Mendler
- Mother – Leah Mendler
- Siblings – Nick Mendler (Brother)
- Others – Edward Charles Mendler, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Anne Raeder (Paternal Grandmother), John Bailey Ford (Maternal Grandfather), Virginia Ruth Biddle (Maternal Grandmother)
Bridgit Mendler has been signed with Red Light Management, Music Artist Management Company, Charlottesville, Virginia, United States.
Pop, reggae fusion, soul, R&B, indie pop
Vocals, guitar, keyboards
Hollywood Records, Black Box
Her net worth had been $2 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bridgit Mendler has dated –
- Shane Harper (2011-2015) – Mendler started dating actor Shane Harper on May 20, 2011, after meeting him on the set of “Good Luck Charlie,” where they played love interests of each other. While talking about the relationship to Classicalite, she said, “We knew each other for a while, were friends for a long time. I think everybody was very respectful about it and wanted to make sure that it wouldn’t be weird.” She revealed in November 2015 that the duo had broken up.
- Griffin Cleverly – She got married to her long-term boyfriend Griffin Cleverly in October 2019 and shared the news via Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
Bridge’s blonde hair and cute dimples make her different.
35-27-35 in or 89-69-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Target’s campaigns like “Give with Friends”, “Summer Shop” and “Give with Target”
In 2014, Bridgit signed a deal with the line of dermatology products Clean & Clear and was later featured in several campaigns for the brand.
Best Known For
“Good Luck Charlie”, television series by Disney Channel Original. She played the role of Teddy Duncan in it.
First TV Show
General Hospital, an American soap opera. She portrayed the character of Lulu Spencer in General Hospital in 2006.
She made her film debut as a voice actor by providing vocals to the character of Lucy in the 2004 Indian animated film The Legend of Buddha.
On October 22, 2012, she released her debut studio album, Hello My Name Is…, through Hollywood Records. It included songs like Top of the World, Hurricane, Love Will Tell Us Where to Go, Blonde, Ready or Not, City Lights, Forgot to Laugh, Rocks at My Window, and Hold On for Dear Love.
The album peaked at number #20 on the US Digital Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #30 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
Bridgit Mendler’s Favorite Things
- Favorite TV Shows – The Office, Community and 90210
- Favorite Songs – Don’t think twice and It’s All Right (Bob Dylan)
- Favorite Book – Hamlet by William Shakespeare
- Favorite Food – Chocolate & Sushi
Bridgit Mendler’s Facts
- Bridgit’s first noticeable performance was in “Labor Pains”, a TV Film. Lindsay Lohan was her co-star in it.
- Bridge’s first Disney project was “Wizards of the Waverly Place”.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakuel (2009) was Bridge’s first theatrical performance.
- She got selected for Good Luck Charlie for her role in the Wizards project received a positive reception.
- In 2010, Bridgit became an ambassador for First Book. It is a campaign to encourage reading.
- She was a part of the Good Luck Charlie film too, released in 2011.
- Her first project as a singer with Disney was “Lemonade Mouth”. Both tracks from the movie were enlisted on Billboard Top 100.
- Billboard 200 ranked her album at No. 30.
- Till November 2012, 74000 copies of her debut album were sold.
- “Ready Or Not” album having her 1st single was her 1st International Top 40 hit. It reached the highest position of No. 49 on Billboard Hot 100.
- Although she was born in Washington DC but grew up in Mill Valley, San Francisco. When Mendler was 8, she shifted to San Franciso with her parents.