|Siddharth Arora Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 13, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Siddharth Arora is an Indian actor who made his television debut in 2011 by appearing as Vaibhav Virani in the Colors TV series Mukti Bandhan. Since then, he has been cast in several other shows which include Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2, Meri Saasu Maa, Doli Armano Ki, Baal Shiv, Betaal Aur Singhasan Battisi, Singhasan Battisi, Krishna Kanhaiya, and Laado – Veerpur Ki Mardani.
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Siddharth Arora studied at The Scindia School, a boarding school for boys located in Gwalior. Afterward, he got enrolled at the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) and finished his MBA.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Siddharth Arora Facts
- He comes from a business family.
- He participated in theater and plays during his college years.
- Siddharth Arora worked in a private bank for 2 years before getting started in the entertainment industry.
- From 2013 to 2014, he appeared as Ishaan Sinha, Anirudh and Damini’s son, in the television drama series Doli Armaano Ki. He co-starred in the show alongside the likes of Neha Marda and Mohit Malik.
- He played the recurring role of Beera Tilakdari, a rowdy rural boy who is Tilakdari’s grandson and Ragini’s brother, in the soap opera Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2 in 2013.
- Siddharth Arora portrayed the character of Maharaj Bhoja, a monarch from the Paramara dynasty, in the Hindi-language adventure and fantasy television series Sinhasan Battisi from 2014 to 2015. His co-stars for the project included Karan Suchak, Sayantani Ghosh, Aditi Sajwan, Navina Bole, and Cheshta Mehta.
- In 2016, he was cast as Bunty Singh Chauhan in the Zee TV romantic drama series Meri Saasu Maa.
Featured Image by Siddharth Arora / Instagram