|Sammi Giancola Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1987|
Sammi Giancola is an American television personality, actress, model, and businesswoman who is best known for having been cast in the reality television series, Jersey Shore, from 2009 to 2012. In addition to that, she has also accumulated a huge fan base on social media and enjoys more than 4 million followers on Instagram, more than 3.5 million followers on Facebook, and more than 2 million followers on Twitter.
Sammi, Sammi Sweetheart, Sam
Hazlet, Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States
Sammi Giancola studied at Raritan High School and then got enrolled at William Paterson University and majored in Sociology.
Actress, Model, Television Personality, Businesswoman
- Father – Al Giancola
- Mother – Angela Giancola
- Siblings – Rachel Giancola (Sister), Nikki Giancola (Sister)
- Others – Chris Aliferis (Maternal Grandfather), Stella (Maternal Grandmother)
Sammi Giancola is represented by Volition, Talent Management Company, Hermosa Beach, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sammi Giancola has dated –
- Michael Sorrentino (2009)
- Ronnie Magro (2009-2016)
- Christian Biscardi (2017-Present) – Sammi started dating Christian Biscardi in 2017. The couple announced their engagement in March 2019. In June 2021, it was rumored that the couple had broken up after they had unfollowed each other on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
Sammi Giancola is of Italian and Greek descent.
- Almond eyes
- Dimpled smile
She has done endorsement work for brands such as Dangerous Fragrance, Dangerous Desires, FabFitFun, GOOD AMERICAN, ProLoni, and Teami Blends.
Sammi Giancola Facts
- She grew up in Hazlet, New Jersey.
- Growing up, Sammi Giancola took a keen interest in art and also won several contests.
- During her time at Raritan High School, she played softball, ran track, and was a four-year varsity soccer letter winner.
- In 2012, she appeared in the slapstick comedy film, The Three Stooges, which starred the likes of Sean Hayes, Will Sasso, Jane Lynch, Sofia Vergara, and Jennifer Hudson.
- Her clothing and accessories brand, Sweetheart Styles, was launched in 2013.
Featured Image by Sammi Giancola / Instagram