|Jay Ulloa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5.5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 2001|
Jay Ulloa is an American singer, actor, social media star, and multi-instrumentalist. He is best known for his role as Drake in the comedy, drama, family series Chicken Girls (2018-2019) alongside Annie LeBlanc, Hayley LeBlanc, Brooke Elizabeth Butler, Madison Lewis, Riley Lewis, Aliyah Moulden, and Matthew Sato.
Jay, Spanish Bieber
Sacramento, California, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
He graduated from the Inderkum High School in Sacramento, California, United States in 2019, and maintained a GPA above 4.0.
Jay was accepted into the Berklee College of Music in Boston, Massachusetts, United States.
Actor, Singer, Multi-Instrumentalist, Social Media Star
- Mother – She sang in a church choir.
- Siblings – Emanuel (Younger Brother). He also has another younger brother and a younger sister.
Jay Ulloa is represented by Roman Empire Management (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano, Drums
- Roman Empire
- Baby Jesus Music
5 ft 5.5 in or 166.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jay Ulloa has dated –
- Christina Del G (2018) – Rumor
- Indiana Massara (2018-2019) – Rumor
- Britney Vargas (2019) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Mexican descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
He has also dyed his hair ‘Black’ in the past.
Jay Ulloa has endorsed brands such as Stüssy.
Jay Ulloa Favorite Things
- Book Series – Harry Potter
- TV Shows – GLOW, The Big Bang Theory (2007-2019)
- Singer – Zhamira Zambrano
- Soccer Team – Barcelona
- Food – Burgers, French Fries, Ice Cream, Doughnuts
Jay Ulloa Facts
- He was forced to start singing when his mom, who sang in a church choir, needed someone else to sing. However, he quickly grew to like it.
- Jay appeared on the 2nd season of the Spanish-language TV singing competition, La Banda (2016) created by Simon Cowell and Ricky Martin. He was one of the youngest competitors and tried to land a spot on the boy band MIX5, but was eliminated after the 2nd round of cuts.
- Before he made his public singing debut, Jay wasn’t aware that he needed to warm up his voice.
- He cited singers Camila Cabello, Shawn Mendes, Luis Fonsi, and Selena Quintanilla-Pérez as his major influences.
- During high school, he was on the varsity soccer team as well as on the school’s swim team.
- Jay stated that if his music career doesn’t pan out, he would possibly apply to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and study Robotics Engineering.
- He likes ketchup on pizza.
- He has 2 dogs named Chispas and Mia.
- Jay can play 7 instruments in total but is not proficient with all of them.
- Jay is a big fan of hiking and playing baseball.
- He has released his debut single, El No Te Conoce Como Yo, in October 2017. It was followed by his debut 4-song EP, Malas Noticias (2018).
- He got his driving license on December 26, 2018.
- In 2019, he released hit songs such as Perdóname and Cold.
- Although Jay is not a runner, he decided not to be a person that runs away from challenges. He decided to prepare for a Nike Los Angeles marathon. In September 2019, he successfully finished a 5K race.
- Jay released his mobile phone number publicly for his fanbase to text him in October 2019. It was 916-713-7233.
- In the past, Jay had the chance to meet well-known people in the music industry such as Kali Uchis, Liam Payne, DJ Khaled, Khalid, Miguel, Inna, Travis Mills, Becky G, and Sofia Reyes.
- If he could speak another language fluently, he’d like it to be French.
- If he could go on tour with any artist, Jay would pick Demi Lovato.
Featured Image by Jay Ulloa / Instagram