|Kim Byeongkwan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 13, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kim Byeongkwan is a South Korean singer, musician, dancer, actor, reality television personality, and performer who has gained popularity as the main performer, main rapper, and vocalist of the South Korean boy band A.C.E. The band’s discography consists of various albums, extended plays, reissues, and tracks such as All I Want Is You, Cactus, Changer: Dear Eris, Take Me Higher, A.C.E Adventures in Wonderland, Under Cover, Under Cover: The Mad Squad, My Lover, Higher, Savage (삐딱선), HJZM: The Butterfly Phantasy, Siren: Dawn, Callin’, 5TAR (Incompletion), Cactus (선인장; Seoninjang), Favorite Boys (도깨비), and Changer.
Jason (former stage name)
Seoul, South Korea
Kim Byeongkwan attended Hanlim Multi Art School.
Singer, Musician, Dancer, Actor, Reality Television Personality, Performer
- Siblings – He has a brother.
Kim Byeongkwan has been signed with –
- JYP Entertainment (Former)
- Beat Interactive
Beat Interactive, Swing Entertainment
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Kim Byeongkwan is of Korean descent.
- Sense of humor
- Fuller lips
Kim Byeongkwan Favorite Things
- Celebrity When He Was Young – Jung Ji-hoon (also known as Rain)
- Color – Sky Blue
Kim Byeongkwan Facts
- When he was in 5th grade, he lived in Canada for 8 months.
- During his younger years, he aspired of becoming a department store owner.
- Kim Byeongkwan’s fellow A.C.E members have been Kang Yu-chan, Jun, Donghun, and Wow.
- He was inspired to become a singer after watching the music video of Rainism by singer Rain.
- Kim Byeongkwan won JYP’s 11th audition stage in 2014 and trained with the agency until sometime in 2015. One of his fellow trainees at JYP was his A.C.E bandmate Kang Yu-chan and they both left JYP to join Beat Interactive together.
- He participated in the 1st season of Survival Audition K-pop Star but got eliminated during the final round of casting.
- He was previously a member of a dance team named Urban Boyz.
- On May 23, 2017, A.C.E debuted with the single Cactus which peaked at #24 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- A.C.E has been a recipient of many accolades including the SBS PopAsia Award, The Fact Music Award, the Soribada Best K-Music Award, the APAN Music Award, and the Global GAIA Service Award.
- It was announced in May 2018 that he had changed his stage name from ‘Jason’ to his real name.
- He appeared as a contestant on Mix Nine and was placed 4th in January 2018.
- A.C.E released its extended play Under Cover on May 17, 2019, and its tracklist includes Do It Like Me, Under Cover, and others. It peaked at #8 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- On October 29, 2019, A.C.E released the extended play Under Cover: The Mad Squad and it peaked at #7 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- A.C.E released the extended play HJZM: The Butterfly Phantasy on September 2, 2020, and it includes songs like Baby Tonight, Clover, and Favorite Boys. It peaked at #4 on the Gaon Album Chart.
- On June 23, 2021, A.C.E released its extended play titled Siren: Dawn and the EP peaked at #1 on the iTunes Worldwide Albums Chart 2 days after it was released and at #2 on the Gaon Album Chart. It also reached the #1 spot in many countries including Brazil, Russia, Singapore, Portugal, and Malaysia and NME praised the members, stating: “Keep an eye on this headstrong quintet, because there’s no question they’ll surprise us in the years to come.”
- Kim Byeongkwan enjoys playing games and likes soccer.
- He has stated that he is the laziest A.C.E member.
- As a member of A.C.E, he has also been a part of many television projects such as Zombie Detective, Extreme A.C.E, A.C.E Chuja Island, and Hello, My Twenties! 2.
- Kim Byeongkwan enlisted for his military service on April 11, 2022, as a member of KATUSA.
- He can speak both Korean and English.
Featured Image by A.C.E / Instagram