|Daniel Augustin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 1994|
Daniel Augustin is an American actor, director, and editor who is known for his appearance as a Chris Beaton in Grey’s Anatomy, Marcus in Dynasty, Eman in David Makes Man, and Rakim in Wu-Tang: An American Saga.
Damor, Daniel Damor
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
In 2002, Daniel began attending Coral Springs Charter from where he attained his High School Diploma in 2006. Later, in 2007, he started pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Cinematography and Film/Video Production from Broward College and graduated from there in 2011.
In November 2020, Daniel was issued a Premiere Pro 2020 Essential Training certification. Prior to that, Daniel also attended a Color Finale Color Grading Masterclass at Color Grading Central LLC from where he was issued his certification in April 2019.
Actor, Director, Editor
- Father – Georges Augustin Sr.
- Mother – Alida Augustin
- Siblings – Ruth Augustin (Sister), Naomie Matilus (Sister), He has 1 more sister.
Daniel is represented by Pantheon Talent Group and CGEM Talent.
Hip Hop, R&B
Vocals, Music Hardware
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Daniel has dated –
- Sh’Kia Augustin
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- He sports a thick beard.
- Athletic physical appearance
He has appeared in commercials for several brands including Coca-Cola.
Daniel Augustin Facts
- He was brought up in Fort Lauderdale.
- Daniel’s mother was born in Cap-Haitien and his father was born in Gonaives.
- He was 10 years old when he started off as a hip-hop recording artist. Over the years, he has released a number of songs including Heavy, Ugly, and Walking in the Rain.
- Daniel started his self-titled YouTube channel on February 11, 2009, to which he uploads videos of his creations.
- One of the earliest posts that Daniel uploaded to his Instagram account was on July 24, 2016.
- Daniel is very fond of the music of JAY-Z and Pharrell Williams.
Featured Image By Daniel Augustin / Instagram