|Sean Pertwee Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1964|
Sean Pertwee is an English actor and voice actor known for his work in TV shows and films like Gotham, Honest, Nuclear Secrets, Dog Soldiers, Renaissance, and many others. He is also a voice actor and has given his voice for various video games and on the radio as well. Sean belongs to a family of actors and screenwriters which was always a motivation for him to become an actor. He started his career doing theatre with the Royal Shakespeare Company and later on ventured into TV and films.
Sean Carl Roland Pertwee
Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Sean completed his education from Teddington Boys’ School and then graduated from Sunbury College. He is also a trained actor from Bristol Old Vic Theatre School.
Actor, Voice Actor
- Father – (Late) Jon Pertwee (Actor)
- Mother – Ingeborg Rhoesa
- Siblings – Dariel Pertwee (Older Sister)
- Others – (Late) Roland Pertwee (Grandfather) (Playwright), (Late) Michael Pertwee (Uncle) (Playwright), (Late) Bill Pertwee (Cousin) (Actor)
He is managed by Hamilton Hodell and Untitledt.
6 ft or 183 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sean has dated –
- Jacqueline Hamilton-Smith (1999-Present) – Sean and Jacqueline married each other in the year 1999 and have been together since then. They had 2 kids named Alfred and Gilbert but Gilbert died 4 days after his birth.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- He has a raspy British accent.
He has been a part of commercials like –
- Panasonic (Voiceover)
- Panasonic 3D TV (Voiceover)
- North-East England Tourism (Voiceover)
Sean Pertwee Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Cooking
- Place In The British Isles – Cornwall, St Agnes
- Food Abroad – Clams with sherry and Serrano ham
- City – London
Sean Pertwee Facts
- He belongs to a famous British theatrical family.
- Sean is a famous voice-over artist as well.
- His father was known for comic roles, whereas Sean took a completely different route altogether by doing serious roles.
- He made his film debut in the 1991 film Coping with Cupid.
- Sean grew up in Ibiza and had no electricity in his house and along with his sister, he had equal rights as kids to give their views in serious family matters.
- He made his television debut in 1975 with the show Billy Smart’s Children’s Circus.
Featured Image By Sean Pertwee / Instagram