|Jason Schwartzman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 26, 1980|
Jason Schwartzman is an American actor, singer, songwriter, producer, voice actor, screenwriter, and musician. He has been cast in movies like The Grand Budapest Hotel, Shopgirl, Marie Antoinette, Rushmore, CQ, Hotel Chevalier, The Darjeeling Limited, Fight For Your Right Revisited, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Saving Mr. Banks, Scott Pilgrim vs. the Animation, Funny People, The Marc Pease Experience, A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III, Moonrise Kingdom, Listen Up Philip, Cousin Ben Troop Screening with Jason Schwartzman, Castello Cavalcanti, The Overnight, Big Eyes, 7 Chinese Brothers, A Very Murray Christmas, Isle of Dogs, Klaus, The French Dispatch, and Wine Country. Moreover, his television roles include playing Josto Fadda in the black comedy crime drama series Fargo, Bradford Sharp in the comedy-drama series Mozart in the Jungle, Arcangelo Corelli (voice) in the adult animated series Neo Yokio, Greg in the satirical comedy series Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later, Jonathan Ames in the comedy series Bored to Death, Ben Baxter in the sitcom Cracking Up, Duncan Adler in the sitcom Blunt Talk, and The Goldfinch in the comedy series Medical Police.
Jason Francesco Schwartzman
Los Angeles, California, United States
San Fernando Valley, California, United States
He did his schooling at the Windward School, West Los Angeles.
Actor, Screenwriter, Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Voice Actor, Producer
- Father – Jack Schwartzman (Film Producer)
- Mother – Talia Shire (Actor)
- Siblings – Robert Schwartzman (Younger Brother) (Actor), John Schwartzman (Older Brother) (Cinematographer), Matthew Orlando Shire (Older Brother) (Screenwriter), Stephanie Schwartzman (Older Sister)
- Others – Philip/Pesach Schwartzman (Paternal Grandfather), Elsie M. Bernstein (Paternal Grandmother), Francis Ford Coppola (Uncle), August Coppola (Uncle), Carmine Coppola (Maternal Grandfather), Italia Coppola (Maternal Grandmother), August Coppola (Maternal Great Grandfather), Marie Coppola (Maternal Great Grandmother), Sofia Coppola (Cousin Sister), Roman Coppola (Cousin Brother) (Film Director, Screenwriter, Producer), Nicolas Cage (Cousin Brother) (Actor), Christopher Coppola (Cousin Brother) (Film Director and Producer), Gia Coppola (Cousin) (Film Producer)
Jason Schwartzman has been managed by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Indie pop, Indie rock
Acoustic guitar, bass guitar, drums, electric guitar, vocals, percussion, piano, organ, keyboards, synthesizer
Young Baby Records
His net worth had been $25 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
69 kg or 152 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason Schwartzman has dated –
- Selma Blair (2001) – Jason Schwartzman and film actor Selma Blair were said to have been a couple in 2001.
- Zooey Deschanel (2003-2005) – Jason and actor Zooey Deschanel started dating in 2003 and the couple split in 2005.
- Brady Cunningham (2006-Present) – Schwartzman and fashion designer Brady Cunningham started dating in 2006 and the two tied the knot in their San Fernando Valley home on July 11, 2009. They have two daughters Marlowe Rivers Schwartzman (b. December 4, 2010) and Una Schwartzman (b. April 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
Jason Schwartzman is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on his father’s side and has Italian roots on his mother’s side.
- Facial hair
- Works often with Wes Anderson
His shoe size is speculated to be 12 (US).
In 2007, Jason did a TV commercial for Wes Anderson’s The Darjeeling Limited.
He appeared in a TV commercial for the HP Split x2 computer at Best Buy in December 2013 with Parvesh Cheena.
In 2015, he did a TV commercial We Were Very Bad Boys with Alec Baldwin for Amazon Echo.
His mom was Roman Catholic, while his dad was Jewish. But, he himself is non-religious as he does not practice any religion.
Best Known For
Some of his best-known movies include Rushmore (1998), The Darjeeling Limited (2007), Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009), Moonrise Kingdom (2012), and The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014).
His first film as an actor came at the age of 17 when he starred in Wes Anderson‘s comedy-drama film Rushmore (1998) for his role as Max Fischer.
First TV Show
His first TV show was Sabrina, the Teenage Witch in 1998 in which he portrayed himself in just one episode entitled And the Sabrina Goes to.
His first music album Nighttiming was produced by Michael Einziger and was released on iTunes on March 20, 2007. All of the songs were written by him and he even played the majority of the instruments.
He does not have a personal trainer.
Schwartzman is a vegetarian or “basically a vegan” because he does not eat meat, eggs, or any other dairy products.
Jason Schwartzman Favorite Things
- Movie – Young Frankenstein (1974)
- Actor – Steve Martin
Source – IMDb.com
Jason Schwartzman Facts
- He loves music and was a drummer for the Phantom Planet rock band.
- The actor was ranked among the Top 10 Most Stylish Men in America in February 2009 by GQ Magazine.
- He made the indie rock band Coconut Records in 2007.
- He is close friends with Claire Danes, an actor.
- He wrote tracks for Smallville and Slackers (2002).
- He actually fell in love with acting after doing Rushmore (1998).
- He wanted to be a writer.
- He provided vocals to the character of Jesper Johansen, a postman who befriends Klaus, in the 2019 English-language Spanish animated Christmas film Klaus.
- Alongside Andrew Garfield, Maya Hawke, Nat Wolff, and Johnny Knoxville, he co-starred as Mark Schwartz in the 2020 comedy-drama film Mainstream.
- He does not have any social media accounts.