|Johnny Knoxville Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft ½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 11, 1971|
Johnny Knoxville is an American stunt performer, actor, producer, screenwriter, and professional wrestler who shot to fame with the reality stunt show Jackass on MTV (2000-2002). He has more than 4 million followers on Instagram.
Philip John Clapp
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
Stunt Performer, Actor, Producer, Screenwriter, Professional Wrestler
- Father – Philip Clapp (Tire/Car Salesman)
- Mother – Lemoyne Houck
- Siblings – Lynne Draughon (Older Sister), Krisden Parrott (Older Sister)
Johnny’s net worth was $50 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft ½ in or 184 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Johnny has dated –
- Lydia Scott-Lee
- Melanie Lynn Cates (1994-2009) – After nearly 1 year of dating, Knoxville married Melanie Lynn Cates on May 15, 1995. They welcomed daughter Madison Clapp on January 4, 1996. However, in 2007, the Jackass actor filed for divorce, which was finalized in 2009.
- Jessica Simpson (2004)
- Naomi Nelson (2008-2021) – Johnny fell in love with Naomi Nelson in 2008 and the two got hitched on September 24, 2010. They are parents to a son named Rocko Akira Clapp (b. December 20, 2009) and a daughter named Arlo Clapp (b. October 6, 2011). The couple separated in September 2021 and filed for divorce in June 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, French, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Dutch, German, and Irish ancestry.
However, his hair has turned ‘Gray’ due to his advancing age.
- Several tattoos including his daughter’s name ‘Madison’ on his chest
- Infectious laughter
Johnny Knoxville Facts
- He has suffered a brain hemorrhage, multiple concussions, broken his ribs, torn his urethra, broken his ankle, and endured many other injuries while performing stunts on Jackass.
- He is a die-hard fan of comedian Mel Brooks and singer-songwriter Johnny Cash.
- Johnny and his Jackass crew were offered the opportunity to perform a weekly segment on Saturday Night Live, but they turned it down.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0