|Naomi Nelson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1980|
Naomi Nelson is an American production assistant and director who is known for being the ex-wife of stunt professional, actor, and professional wrestler Johnny Knoxville. On the other hand, Naomi is also known for her work in Carnivale as well as the documentary Fifth Star.
The United States of America
Director, Production Assistant
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Naomi has dated –
- Johnny Knoxville (2008-2021) – Stunt performer, actor, producer, screenwriter, and professional wrestler Johnny Knoxville and Naomi fell in love with one another in 2008 and the two tied the knot on September 24, 2010. Together, they are parents to a son named Rocko Akira Clapp (b. December 20, 2009) and a daughter named Arlo Clapp (b. October 6, 2011). The couple decided to separate in September 2021 and finally filed for divorce in June 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin lips
- Rectangular face-shape
Naomi Nelson Facts
- According to sources, Naomi was raised in Tennessee.
- Naomi made her debut with the video documentary Reel Grrls 2009 Productions in 2009.
- In 2010, Naomi rose to fame with her work in the documentary Fifth Star.
- She attended the film premiere of Ron Howard’s Solo: A Star Wars Story which was held in May of 2018 at the El Capitan Theatre in Los Angeles.
- Naomi worked alongside the likes of Daniel Knauf on the 2005 TV series Carnivàle starring alongside the likes of Michael J. Anderson, Adrienne Barbeau, and Clancy Brown.
- Her ex-husband was born in Knoxville, Tennessee. He is best known for co-creating and starring in the MTV reality stunt show Jackass. From there, Johnny went on to create and star in the film series Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa (2013), Jackass Forever (2022), and Jackass 4.5 (2022).