|Pauly Shore Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 1, 1968|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Pauly Shore is an American actor, comedian, voice actor, performer, writer, and producer. He has been cast in various shows and movies like A Goofy Movie, Phantom of the Mall: Eric’s Revenge, For Keeps, Married… with Children, Lost Angels, Encino Man, Class Act, In the Army Now, Son in Law, Bio-Dome, Casper: A Spirited Beginning, Casper Meets Wendy, An Extremely Goofy Movie, King of the Hill, The Bogus Witch Project, The Wash, Futurama, Pauly Shore Is Dead, My Big Fat Independent Movie, Pauly Shore’s ‘Adopted’, Opposite Day, Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, Pauly Shore Stands Alone, Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star, Stonerville, Hell’s Kitchen, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Alone Together, Sandy Wexler, The Midnight Gospel, The Big Trip, and How It Ends.
Paul Montgomery Shore
Pauly, The Weasel
Los Angeles, California, United States
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Pauly Shore studied at Beverly Hills High School located in Beverly Hills, California.
Actor, Comedian, Voice Actor, Performer, Writer, Producer
- Father – Sammy Shore (February 7, 1927 – May 18, 2019) (Actor, Stand-up Comedian, Co-founder of The Comedy Store)
- Mother – Mitzi Shore (née Saidel) (July 25, 1930 – April 11, 2018) (Comedy Club Owner, Co-founder and Owner of The Comedy Store)
- Siblings – Peter (Brother), Scott (Brother), Sandi (Sister)
- Others – Morris Saidel (Maternal Grandfather) (Traveling Salesperson), Fanny (Maternal Grandmother)
Pauly Shore has been represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Stand-up Comedy, Television, Film
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $30 Million.
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Pauly Shore has dated –
- Brandy Alexandre
- Kina Tavarozi
- Deborah Laufer (1988)
- Tiffani Thiessen (1990) – Pauly Shore reportedly started going out with actor and television host Tiffani Thiessen in January 1990. However, they separated only after a few months in May 1990. They have also worked together on projects like Son in Law and Saved by the Bell.
- Savannah (1991-1992)
- Jill St. Marks (1991) – He had a fling with glamor model Jill St. Marks in February 1991.
- Kylie Minogue (1997) – In the year 1997, he was romantically involved with singer, songwriter, and actor Kylie Minogue.
- Jewel De’Nyle (2002) – Shore had an affair with former adult star and director Jewel De’Nyle in 2002.
- Jillian Grace (2004) – He hooked up with glamor model Jillian Grace in 2004.
- Wafah Dufour (2005) – In 2005, Pauly Shore had an encounter with singer, songwriter, socialite, and model Wafah Dufour.
- Alex Noble
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Spaced-out delivery in a surfer accent
- His catchphrase “Hey, BU-DDY”
He was raised a Jew.
Pauly Shore Favorite Things
- Comedian – Richard Pryor
Source – IMDb
Pauly Shore Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Beverly Hills, California.
- It was his parents who inspired him to enter show business and comedy.
- Pauly Shore made his stand-up debut at the Alley Cat Bistro in Culver City when he was 17 years old.
- He made his first theatrical film appearance as Ryan in the 1988 coming-of-age comedy-drama film For Keeps.
- Alongside Sean Astin, Brendan Fraser, Robin Tunney, and others, Pauly Shore co-starred as Stanley “Stoney” Brown in the 1992 comedy film Encino Man.
- He was cast as Fred/”Crawl” in the 1993 comedy film Son in Law.
- In 1997, he provided vocals to the character of Snivel in the fantasy comedy film Casper: A Spirited Beginning.
- Pauly Shore co-starred as a drug-addict-turned-squatter named Randy Cockfield in the 2020 comedy film Guest House.
- He appeared as ‘Himself’ in the 2021 comedy-drama film How It Ends, starring Zoe Lister-Jones, Cailee Spaeny, Helen Hunt, Olivia Wilde, Fred Armisen, Lamorne Morris, and Nick Kroll.
- Pauly Shore has been friends with Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith.
Featured Image by Super Festivals / Flickr / CC BY 2.0