|Zoe Lister-Jones Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 1, 1982|
Zoe Lister-Jones is an American actress, producer, director, theatre artist, and writer who has gained popularity with her on-screen roles like Lily Dixon in Whitney, Jen Short in Life in Pieces, Kim in Delocated, Fawn Moscato in New Girl, and Kate in Friends with Better Lives. She has also been cast in shows and movies like Turn the River, The Other Guys, Breaking Upwards, Salt, Bored to Death, Stuck Between Station, All Good Things, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, and Consumed.
Brooklyn, New York City, United States
Zoe Lister-Jones studied at Edward R Murrow High School located in Brooklyn and graduated in 2000. She then attended Tisch School of the Arts at New York University, from where she graduated with honors.
She also attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London.
Actress, Producer, Director, Writer, Theatre Artist
- Father – Bill Jones (Photographer, Media Artist, Installation Artist, Performer, Writer)
- Mother – Ardele Lister (New York-based, Canadian-born video artist)
- Others – John “Jack” Lister (Maternal Grandfather), Rose Bercovice (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed with William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zoe Lister-Jones has dated –
- Daryl Wein (2013-Present) – In the year 2013, she got married to artist, filmmaker, producer, and actor Daryl Wein who has also been her acting, writing, and production partner.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English descent on her father’s side and has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Lean body
- Pierced ears
- Finger tattoos
Zoe Lister-Jones Facts
- She wrote and performed the one-woman, ten-character show Co-dependence is a Four Letter Word at New York City’s Performance Space 122 in 2004.
- She has also performed with a rock band.
- Alongside Josh Hartnett, Michael Imperioli, and Sam Rosen, Zoe Lister-Jones co-starred as Rebecca, a graduate student of comparative literature and Casper’s high school crush, in the 2011 romantic drama film, Stuck Between Stations.
- Her Broadway credits include playing Ellen in The Little Dog Laughed at Cort Theatre in 2006 and playing Kate in Seminar at John Golden Theatre in 2012.
- In 2017, Zoe Lister-Jones starred as Anna in the comedy-drama film, Band Aid, for which she also served as writer, director, and producer. Her fellow castmates included Adam Pally, Fred Armisen, Susie Essman, Retta, Hannah Simone, Ravi Patel, and Brooklyn Decker.
Featured Image by Montclair Film Festival / Flickr / CC BY 2.0