|Adam Pally Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 18, 1982|
Adam Pally is an American actor, writer, and comedian who is best remembered for playing Dr. Peter Prentice in The Mindy Project (2013-2017) and Max Blum in Happy Endings (2011-2013). He has more than 200k followers on Twitter, more than 100k followers on Instagram, and more than 50k followers on Facebook.
Adam Saul Pally
New York City, New York, United States
Adam attended The New School University in New York City and graduated in 2004.
Actor, Comedian, Writer
- Father – Dr. Steven Pally
- Mother – Caryn Pally
- Siblings – Erica Pally (Sister), Risa Pally (Sister)
- Others – Aaron Pally (Paternal Grandfather), Cecile Klein (Paternal Grandmother), Arthur Katkin (Maternal Grandfather), Sylvia Sobel (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam has dated –
- Daniella Liben (2008-Present) – Adam got married to Daniella Liben on July 3, 2008. Together, they have a daughter named Georgia Grace Pally (b. 2013) and 2 sons named Cole Pally (b. 2012) and Drake Pally (b. 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
He has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
Adam Pally Favorite Things
- Comedians – Gene Wilder, Steve Martin, Woody Allen, Albert Brooks, Adam Sandler, John Candy, Chris Rock, Chris Farley, David Spade
- TV Show – Nathan For You
- Movies – Out of Sight (1998), Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)
- Celebrity – Prince
Source – Entertainment Weekly
Adam Pally Facts
- He honed his improvisational skills at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in New York.
- Adam conducted a 50-hour live stream in 2015 wherein he and his comedian friends John Gemberling and Gil Ozeri watched every episode of Entourage back-to-back.
- In 2009, he created David After Divorce, a parody of the viral internet phenomenon called David After Dentist which featured a young boy’s hilarious behavior after getting anesthesia. It has been viewed more than 5 million times on YouTube.
Featured Image by DarkCorsar / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0