|Woody Allen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 1, 1935|
Woody Allen is an accomplished American director, writer, actor, and comedian whose work has been recognized and honored with several prestigious awards such as Academy Award, Grammy Award, British Academy Film Award, Golden Globe Award, and Writers Guild of America Award.
Allan Stewart Konigsberg
New York City, New York, United States
Carnegie Hill, Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Woody Allen attended institutions including Public School 99 (Later – Isaac Asimov School for Science and Literature), Midwood High School, and New York University.
Director, Writer, Actor, Comedian
- Father – Martin Konigsberg (Jewelry Engraver, Waiter)
- Mother – Nettie (née Cherry) (Bookkeeper at her family’s delicatessen)
- Siblings – Letty Aronson (Younger Sister) (Film Producer)
Woody Allen is managed by –
- 42 West, Public Relations Agency, New York City, New York, United States
- Perdido Productions, Production Company, New York City, New York, United States
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Woody Allen has dated –
- Juliet Taylor
- Harlene Susan Rosen (1956-1962)
- Louise Lasser (1966-1970)
- Diane Keaton (1971-1972)
- Christina Englehardt (1976-1986)
- Stacey Nelkin (1977-1979)
- Charlotte Rampling (1979)
- Mia Farrow (1980-1992) – Through this relationship, they have a biological son named Ronan Farrow (b. December 19, 1987); adopted daughter Dylan O’Sullivan Farrow and son Moses Farrow.
- Soon-Yi Previn (1997-Present) – He has been married to Soon-Yi Previn since December 22, 1997, and they parent 2 adopted children named Bechet and Manzie.
Race / Ethnicity
Woody Allen is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- His films are mostly based in New York
- Wears thick black glasses
- Brooklyn accent
- Stumbling and nervous delivery
Woody Allen has done endorsement work for the likes of New York City Tourism, Telecom, etc.
He was raised in a Jewish household.
Woody Allen Favorite Things
- Films Of His Own – Match Point (2005), The Purple Rose of Cairo (1985), Stardust Memories (1980), Broadway Danny Rose (1984), Manhattan Murder Mystery (1993)
- His 2nd Favorite Organ – His brain
Source – IMDb
Woody Allen Facts
- His influences include Bob Hope, Groucho Marx, Mort Sahl, Charlie Chaplin, W.C. Fields, George S. Kaufman, and Ingmar Bergman.
- He enjoys the music by Uruguayan singer-songwriter Alfredo Zitarrosa.
- Woody Allen has been friends with Gordon Willis and Juliet Taylor.
- He was ranked at number #43 in the “Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time list” issued by Empire (UK) magazine in October 1997.
- He has been accused of s*xual harassment.
- He is a fan of NBA’s New York Knicks.
Featured Image by Georges Biard / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0