|Mia Farrow Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 9, 1945|
Mia Farrow is an American actress, model, and activist whose notable film credits include Rosemary’s Baby (1968), John and Mary (1969), Hannah and Her Sisters (1986), Alice (1990), etc. She has more than 500k followers on Twitter and more than 100k followers on Instagram.
María de Lourdes Villiers Farrow
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress, Model, Activist
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
Her peak height was 5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mia has dated –
- Philip Roth
- Václav Havel
- Vidal Sassoon – RUMOR
- Tom Stoppard
- Ryan O’Neal (1964) – RUMOR
- Frank Sinatra (1964-1968) – Married in 1966; divorced in 1968
- John Phillips (1968)
- Peter Sellers (1968)
- Andre Previn (1968-1979) – Married in September 1970; 3 biological sons – twins Matthew Previn and Sascha Previn (b. February 26, 1970) and Fletcher Previn (b. March 14, 1974); adopted daughters Lark Previn (1973-2008), Summer Daisy Previn, and Soon-Yi Previn; divorced in 1979
- Sven Nykvist (1978-1979)
- Woody Allen (1980-1992) – Biological son named Ronan Farrow (b. December 19, 1987); adopted daughter Dylan Farrow and son Moses Farrow
- She has adopted 5 more children – Tam Farrow (1979-2000), Quincy Farrow, Frankie-Minh Farrow, Isaiah Justus Farrow, and Thaddeus Farrow (1988-2016).
Race / Ethnicity
She has English ancestry on her father’s side and is of Irish, English, and Scottish descent on her mother’s side.
However, her hair has turned ‘Gray’ with her advancing age.
Mia Farrow Facts
- She contracted polio as a 9-year-old child.
- Mia was included in Time Magazine‘s list of ‘100 Most Influential People in the World’ in 2008.
- John Lennon of the Beatles fame wrote the 1968 song Dear Prudence for Mia’s sister, Prudence Farrow.
- She had famously revealed in 2013 that Frank Sinatra, and not Woody Allen, was possibly the real father of her son Ronan Farrow.
Featured Image by David Shankbone / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0