|Sara Hopkins Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 16, 1991|
Sara Hopkins is an American YouTuber who has been creating content for her online audiences since 2013. She first gained fame by uploading a 6-second long video on Vine. Before starting her full-time career as a YouTuber, she was a news reporter. Sara has a strongly growing fanbase with more than 300K followers on Instagram.
Sara Ayres Underwood
Columbus, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Sara graduated in Bachelor of Arts in Radio, Television, and Film from Auburn University.
- Siblings – Kristin Hopkins (Sister), Casey Hopkins (Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sara has dated –
- Robby Ayala – Sara started dating Robby Ayala, a famous blogger and fellow Viner, a couple of years before getting married in November 2017. Robby has also made seversl appearances in many of her videos.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Beautiful smile
- Thick and sharp-edged eyebrows
Best Known For
Being a successful Viner and YouTuber
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as a reporter on Secrets and Lies in 2015.
Sara Hopkins Favorite Things
- Singer – Adele
- Business Personality – Elon Musk
- Drink – Sour Beer
- Foods – Potatoes, Fruits, and Hot sauces
- Band – Paramore
- Actor – Paul Rudd
- Flower – Blue Hydrangea
Source – YouTube
Sara Hopkins Facts
- She was named Sara Underwood before she got adopted.
- Sara was diagnosed with a thyroid disease called Hashimoto’s thyroiditis in the past, which was never treated. She also broke her back when she was in the 10th grade.
- She hates ranch dressing and does not like guacamole.
- Sara is a dog lover and has a pet Pomeranian named Chiko.
- She attended theater camp for 9 years.
- She has a hobby of collecting magnets.
- Sara took flying lessons but never flew solo. She is also a certified dive master.
- Her first job was at a news station in North Carolina where she was initially hired as a videographer but soon she started working as a reporter. She also won the 2nd prize as a news reporter.
- Sara claims that she has an intense Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- She is obsessed with pineapples.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Sara Hopkins / Instagram