|Vaishali Desai Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vaishali Desai is an Indian model and actor who participated in the Pond’s Femina Miss India contest and became the Miss India International. She has also branched out as an actor and has been cast in movies such as Kal Kissne Dekha, Tukkaa Fitt, Similitude, and Solid Patels.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Vaishali Desai studied at Sophia High School in Bangalore and then graduated from Mount Carmel College (MCC), an autonomous college located in Bangalore.
- Father – Vidyut (Danny) Desai
- Mother – Priti Desai
- Siblings – Jaituni Desai (Sister), Hariyali Desai (Sister)
- Others – Subhash Desai (Grandfather) (Producer), Manmohan Desai (Granduncle) (Film Director, Producer)
Vaishali Desai has been managed by WebRangers.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Vaishali Desai is of Gujarati descent.
Vaishali Desai has done advertisement work for a number of brands such as Raymond, Compaq, Tanishq, Dabur Gulabari, Ponds Dreamflower Talc, etc.
Along with Shah Rukh Khan, she has appeared in a commercial for Sunfeast.
Vaishali Desai Facts
- She began doing ramp shows in Bangalore and was 14 years old when she did her first show.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance as Meesha (a proud rude brat) in the Hindi-language romantic science fiction film Kal Kissne Dekha in 2009. Her co-stars for the project included Jackky Bhagnani, Rishi Kapoor, and Nushrat Bharucha.
- She was cast as Aliya Desai in the 2015 Bollywood Hindi comedy film Solid Patels. The film was slated to release on May 22, 2015, and alongside Vaishali Desai, the film’s lead cast also included Shiv Panditt, Kettan Singh, Shazahn Padamsee, and Ali Asgar.
- Vaishali Desai has walked the ramp at the Lakme Fashion Week, Dhaka Fashion Week, and Sri Lankan Fashion Week.
- In 2018, she brought to life the character of Amyra Shroff in the short psychological horror film Similitude. The film was officially selected at the 23rd Busan International Film Festival and competed in the Asian Short Film Competition Category.
Featured Image by Halz16 at English Wikipedia / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0