|Kim Feenstra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 23, 1985|
Kim Feenstra is a Dutch model who gained prominence after winning Cycle 2 of Holland’s Next Top Model (2007). She has more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter and Facebook.
Model, Actress, Photographer
- Siblings – Robin Feenstra (Sister)
Kim is represented by –
- Max Models
- Select Model Management – Milan
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Ice Models – South Africa
- VDM Models – Amsterdam
- Women Direct – New York
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim has dated –
- Joshua Bathoorn
- Michael Mendoza (2009-2014) – Kim married Michael Mendoza on July 21, 2010. However, the couple split up in 2014.
- Rodney Ubbergen (2014-2015)
- Stanley Tailor (2016-Present) – She is in a relationship with ex-football player Stanley Tailor since 2016. The couple announced that they were expecting their first child in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
She has (partly) Indonesian ancestry.
- Land Rover
- Vivienne Westwood
- Giuseppe Zanotti
Kim Feenstra Favorite Things
- Summer Holiday Destinations – Sicily, Miami, Ibiza, Paris, Barcelona
- Items From Hunkemöller – Lingerie, Pajamas, Hosiery
- Place – Ethiopia
- Photographers – Miles Aldridge, Hans De Vries, Greg Lotus, Erwin Olaf, Gianluca Fontana
- Model – Waris Dirie
- Body Parts – Back, Butt
- Films – Schindler’s List (1993), The House of Spirits (1993), Legends of the Fall (1994), Hachi: A Dog’s Tale (2009)
Source – Hunkemöller, In.Oriflame.com, FashionModelDirectory.com
Kim Feenstra Facts
- She lost 50% of her hearing in both ears after suffering an accident in childhood.
- In 2007, Kim became the winner of the 2nd season of Holland’s Next Top Model at the age of 21.
- She previously worked as a pr*stit*te at an escort agency.
- She also appeared in a p*rn film at the age of 17.
Featured Image by Roy van Ingen / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0