|Giuseppe Zanotti Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 17, 1957|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Giuseppe Zanotti is an Italian luxury footwear designer whose world-famous jewelry shoes have been worn by celebrities like Beyoncé, Nicole Kidman, Chrissy Teigen, etc. He has more than 200k followers on Twitter, more than 1 million followers on Facebook, more than 5 million followers on Instagram, and more than 50k subscribers on YouTube.
San Mauro Pascoli, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
He left school at the age of 17 to work as a disc jockey.
Luxury Footwear Designer
- Father – His father was an antique collector.
- Mother – His mother was a tailor.
- Siblings – He has 3 sisters.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Giuseppe has dated –
- Cinzia Casadei – Giuseppe was married to Cinzia Casadei previously. The couple has 2 sons including one named Riccardo Zanotti. However, they got divorced years later.
Race / Ethnicity
However, his hair has turned gray due to his advanced age.
Giuseppe Zanotti Favorite Things
- Songs – Summertime by Janis Joplin, November Rain by Guns N’ Roses
- Designers – Thierry Mugler, Christophe Decarnin
- Artists / Bands – Kanye West, Clash, Talking Heads, Nirvana
- Ice-Cream Flavor – Pistachio
Source – Forbes, AEWorld.com, LifeAndTimes.com, Buro247.sg
Giuseppe Zanotti Facts
- He began his career as a freelancer for high-end designers like Valentino, Roberto Cavalli, Thierry Mugler, Dior, etc.
- Giuseppe worked as a DJ in the late 1970s before making it big as a shoe designer.
- In February 2017, Nicki Minaj lashed out at Zanotti for naming a line of sneakers after her (NICKI sneakers) but, for refusing to work on a collaboration with her.
- He owned more than 9000 pairs of shoes as of 2018.
- Zanotti has released footwear capsules in collaboration with celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Rita Ora, Zayn Malik, etc.
Featured Image by Giuseppe Zanotti / Instagram