|Robin Tunney Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 1972|
Robin Tunney is a talented actress. She is known for her roles in The Mentalist, Prison Break, Cutters, Empire Records, The Craft, End of Days, Supernova, Vertical Limit, Open Window, Cherish, The Secret Lives of Dentists, The In-Laws, Hollywoodland, August, The Burning Plain, Passenger Side, and Looking Glass. Robin has also appeared in the music videos of Frou Frou’s “Breathe In” and Sam Bisbee’s “Miracle Car”.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Robin Tunney studied at Carl Sandburg High School in Orland Park in Illinois. Later, she attended Chicago Academy for the Arts in Chicago.
Actress, Voice Actress
- Father – Patrick Tunney (Car Salesman)
- Mother – Cathy Tunney (Bartender)
Robin Tunney is managed by ID Public Relations, Public Relations Firm, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Robin Tunney has dated –
- Bob Gosse (1997-2006) – In October 1997, Robin tied the knot with producer and director, Bob Gosse, after dating for a few days. However, the couple separated and finalized their divorced in 2006.
- Andrew Dominik (2009-2010) – In 2009, Robin got engaged to New Zealand born Australian writer and director, Andrew Dominik. But, they called off the engagement in 2010.
- Page Hamilton (2010-2012) – From 2010 to 2012, Robin was in a relationship with musician Page Hamilton.
- Nicky Marmet (2012-Present) – In 2012, Robin started a relationship with interior designer Nicky Marmet. The couple got engaged while on a vacation in Rio de Janeiro on December 25, 2012. They have a son named Oscar Holly Marmet (born June 26, 2016).
- Pedro Pascal (2015) – It was speculated that she dated her The Mentalist co-star, Pedro Pascal, in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Strong cheekbones
- Lines on her forehead
Robin Tunney has either endorsed or promoted brands like –
- Natura Bisse
- NYDG Skincare
She grew up in a Roman Catholic family.
Best Known For
- Her versatile roles in films and TV series such as The Mentalist (2008–2015) as Teresa Lisbon, Prison Break (2005–2006) as Veronica Donovan, Vertical Limit (2000) as Annie Garrett, Niagara, Niagara (1997) as Marcy, The Craft (1996) as Sarah Bailey, and Cutters (1993) as Deborah
In 1992, she made her theatrical film debut as Ella in the comedy film, Encino Man.
First TV Show
In 1991, she made her first TV show appearance as Brooke in the romantic family drama series, CBS Schoolbreak Special.
In 2007, she made her debut as a voice actress by voicing various characters in the animated comedy series, Robot Chicken.
Robin Tunney works out regularly and her trainer has helped her with her workout routine. She often does Power Plate workout for 30 minutes, 4 times a week in the gym and has also admitted that she has been born with good genes and was never required to do anything extreme to maintain her physical looks.
As for her diet, she can manage by eating anything from pasta to dessert.
Robin Tunney Facts
- She grew up in the Southern Side of Chicago.
- Growing up, she was passionate about playing basketball.
- She underwent reconstructive surgery on her knee in high school.
- She happens to be best friends with the indie rockstar, Liz Phair.
- In the 2000 issue of Maxim, she was voted #59 on Maxim‘s “Hottest 100 Babes of 2000” list.
- In the May 2001 issue, she was ranked #81 on “Maxim Hot 100 2001” list.
- Then, in 2005, she was included in “The 25 Sexiest Women of 2005” in Celebrity Sleuth (USA).
- As she had shaved her head for her character in Empire Records (1995), she was required to wear a wig during the production of The Craft (1996).
- She has played the character named Zoe more than 3 times.
- She has been a part of several pilot episodes like Class of ’96 (1993), Cutters (1993), House (2004), Prison Break (2005), and The Mentalist (2008).
- Robin has a dog named Rufus.
- She has appeared in the music videos like “Breathe In” by Frou Frou and “Miracle Car” by Sam Bisbee.
- She has also been featured on the magazine covers for TV Guide US (September 21, 2009), New York Moves US (September 2006), Details US (November 1999), Shivers Great Britain (November 1996), and Fangoria US (June 1996).
- Robin was 44 years old when she gave birth to her first child.
- On June 28, 2006, Robin finished second to Jason Alexander in the Bravo’s Celebrity Poker Showdown contest, earning $200,000 for her charity of choice The Children’s Health Fund.
Featured Image by Robin Tunney / Instagram