|Jassie Gill Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1988|
Jasdeep Singh Gill
Khanna, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Jassie Gill went to the Sant Ishar Singh Ji Memorial Public School in Ludhiana district. He later got enrolled at Gobindgarh College. He eventually graduated from college as well.
- Father – Sardar Gurminder Singh
Jassie Gill is managed by EYP Creations.
Indie Pop, Bhangra, Punjabi Pop
- Saga Music
- Sony Music Entertainment
- Speed Records
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jassie Gill has rarely spoken about his personal life while interacting with the media, which makes it difficult for us to say anything definite about his dating history and love life.
In 2016, there were some sources that claimed that he had got married. But, it can’t be verified as he rarely speaks about it even on social media.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Mazhabi Sikh descent.
- Boyish good looks
- Prominent nose
Best Known For
- Being cast in starring roles in a number of popular Punjabi movies such as Mundeyan Ton Bachke Rahin, Mr. & Mrs. 420, and Oh Yaara Ainvayi Ainvayi Lut Gaya.
- Having released a number of successful singles such as Classmate, Lancer, Bapu Zimidar, and Yaar Jatt De.
- His strong presence on various social media platforms such as Instagram on which he has more than 2 million followers. He also has more than 5 million followers on Facebook.
In 2011, he released his debut solo album, Batchmate, under the label of T-Series.
In 2014, he made his theatrical film debut in Pollywood as Jass in the comedy-drama movie, Mr. & Mrs. 420.
In 2018, he made his Bollywood debut in Happy Bhaag Jayegi Returns.
Jassie Gill regularly hits the gym to get his body in perfect shape and due to his strenuous workout regime, he has managed to transform from slightly chubby to completely ripped.
He also takes special care of his diet. In fact, he is so particular about his diet that he often carries his healthy food along. Also, when he is due to do a photoshoot, he completely cuts sugar and salt from his dietary intake.
Jassie Gill Favorite Things
- Sports – Cricket, Volleyball
- Cricketer – Virat Kohli
- Café Chain – Starbucks
Source – YouTube
Jassie Gill Facts
- He has played volleyball on the national level and used to play as libero in the school team.
- While studying in college, he often used to perform at youth festivals to improve his skills and confidence.
- When he was in college, he had taken music as a subject because he didn’t want to study and thought as it was a practical subject, it would make things easier for him.
- Visit his official website @ jassiegill.com.
Featured Image by Satdeep Gill / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0