|Jassie Gill Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1988|
Jassie Gill is an Indian singer and actor who has mainly worked in Punjabi and Hindi language music and films. Over the years, he has been cast in movies such as Mr & Mrs 420, Mundeyan Ton Bachke Rahin, Dil Vil Pyaar Vyaar, Oh Yaara Ainvayi Ainvayi Lut Gaya, Panga, Dildariyaan, Channo Kamli Yaar Di, Mr & Mrs 420 Returns, Sargi, Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi, High End Yaariyan, Kya Meri Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai?, and Dare and Lovely. Moreover, Jassie Gill’s discography consists of albums and tracks like Batchmate, Laden, Lancer, Batchamte 2, Churiyan, Teri Je Na Hoyi, Vigre Sharabi, College, Mangeya Ae Dil, Bapu Zimidar, Gabbroo, Bournvita, Guitar Sikhda, Surma Kaala, Keh Gayi Sorry, Naina Nu, and Tamanna Meri.
Jasdeep Singh Gill
Khanna, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Jassie Gill went to the Sant Ishar Singh Ji Memorial Public School in the Ludhiana district. He later got enrolled at Gobindgarh College. He eventually graduated from college as well.
- Father – Sardar Gurminder Singh
Jassie Gill has been managed by EYP Creations.
Indie Pop, Bhangra, Punjabi Pop
- Saga Music
- Sony Music Entertainment
- Speed Records
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Note – Jassie Gill is married and has a daughter named Roojas Kaur Gill.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Mazhabi Sikh descent.
- Boyish good looks
- Prominent nose
Best Known For
- Being cast in starring roles in a number of popular Punjabi movies such as Mundeyan Ton Bachke Rahin, Mr. & Mrs. 420, and Oh Yaara Ainvayi Ainvayi Lut Gaya
- Having released a number of successful singles such as Classmate, Lancer, Bapu Zimidar, and Yaar Jatt De
- His strong presence on various social media platforms such as Instagram on which he has more than 2 million followers. He also has more than 5 million followers on Facebook
In 2011, he released his debut solo album, Batchmate, under the label of T-Series.
In 2014, he made his theatrical film debut in Pollywood as Jass in the comedy-drama movie, Mr. & Mrs. 420.
In 2018, he made his Bollywood debut as Khushwant Gill in the comedy film Happy Phirr Bhag Jayegi. The film is a sequel to the 2016 film Happy Bhag Jayegi and Gill’s co-stars for the project included Sonakshi Sinha, Diana Penty, Jimmy Sheirgill, Ali Fazal, and Piyush Mishra.
Jassie Gill regularly hits the gym to get his body in perfect shape and due to his strenuous workout regime, he has managed to transform from slightly chubby to completely ripped.
He also takes special care of his diet. In fact, he is so particular about his diet that he often carries his healthy food along. Also, when he is due to do a photo shoot, he completely cuts sugar and salt from his dietary intake.
Jassie Gill Favorite Things
- Sports – Cricket, Volleyball
- Cricketer – Virat Kohli
- Café Chain – Starbucks
Source – YouTube
Jassie Gill Facts
- He has played volleyball on the national level and used to play as a libero on the school team.
- While studying in college, he often used to perform at youth festivals to improve his skills and confidence.
- When he was in college, he had taken music as a subject because he didn’t want to study and thought as it was a practical subject, it would make things easier for him.
- Alongside Kangana Ranaut, Yagya Bhasin, Richa Chadda, and Neena Gupta, he co-starred as Prashant Sachdeva (Jaya’s husband who is a railways section engineer) in the 2020 Hindi-language sports film Panga. The film was named one of the best Bollywood films of all time by Marie Claire.
- Opposite Surbhi Jyoti, he co-starred as Sintu in the 2021 Hindi-language comedy film Kya Meri Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai?.
- Visit his official website @ jassiegill.com.
Featured Image by Satdeep Gill / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0