|Surbhi Jyoti Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 29, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Surbhi Jyoti is an Indian actress and television personality who has been a part of various shows such as Akiyaan To Door Jayen Na, Kach Diyan Wanga, Qubool Hai, Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai, Ishqbaaaz, Love Aur Dhokha, Naagin 3, Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, Punar Vivaah – Zindagi Milegi Dobara, Pavitra Rishta, Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan, Punar Vivah – Ek Nayi Umeed, Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi, Connected Hum Tum, India’s Best Dramebaaz, Dil Se Naachein Indiawaale, Kumkum Bhagya, Tashan-e-Ishq, Jamai Raja, Box Cricket League 2, Box Cricket League Punjab, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 7, Comedy Nights Bachao, Comedy Nights Live, Qubool Hai 2.0, Dev, Bigg Boss 12, MTV Ace of Space 1, Khatra Khatra Khatra, Tanhaiyan, Dance Deewane 2, MTV Ace of Space 2, Bigg Boss 13, Box Cricket League 4, MasterChef India 6, Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka!, Naagin 5, Bigg Boss 14, Bigg Boss 15, Desi Explorers Taiwan, and Desi Explorers Yas Island. In addition to that, she has also been cast in some movies like Ik Kudi Punjab Di, Munde Patiala De, Kya Meri Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai?, and Raula Pai Gaya.
Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Surbhi Jyoti got her early education from Shiv Jyoti Public School. She then got enrolled at the Hans Raj Mahila Maha Vidyalaya for graduation-level studies.
Surbhi finally joined the Apeejay College of Fine Arts for post-graduation studies from where she earned her Master of Arts degree in English.
- Siblings – Shanu Jyoti (Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Surbhi Jyoti has dated –
- Zoravar Singh – Surbhi Jyoti was RUMORed to be in a relationship with Punjabi actor Zoravar Singh. Zoravar is the brother of Punjabi actress Madhurjeet Sarghi, who is Surbhi’s close friend. The couple met at a private function and was introduced by Madhurjeet. It was ‘love at first sight’ for Zoravar and he got in touch with her soon after their meeting. Although Surbhi has never publicly confirmed her relationship with Zoravar, but her Qubool Hai co-star Karan Singh Grover has alluded in a joint interview that his co-star was dating someone, who has a name starting with ‘Z.’
- Varun Toorkey (2016-Present) – “Qubool Hai” co-stars Varun Toorkey and Surbhi started dating in late 2016.
- Rithvik Dhanjani – It was RUMORed that she once had an affair with actor Rithvik Dhanjani.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Hindu Punjabi ancestry.
- Hourglass figure
- Fuller lips
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Best Known For
Her five different roles in a single TV series Qubool Hai aired on Zee TV from 2012 to 2016. This role earned her various accolades including the Indian Television Academy Award and Gold Awards.
Surbhi Jyoti made her first film appearance as Gurmeet Kaur in the Punjabi movie Ik Kudi Punjab Di in 2010.
First TV Show
Jyoti made her TV show debut with ETC Punjabi show Akiyaan To Door Jayen Na in 2010 as Sona.
Surbhi keeps her curvaceous figure on the fitter side by practicing yoga. In fact, she rarely misses out on performing Surya namaskars daily, which helps her deal with stress along with toning her body.
When it comes to diet, she makes sure that there is an ample amount of fibrous food items in her diet. She also makes it a point to drink lots of water.
For the morning meal, eggs and milk is the most preferred option. The lunch usually comprises of roti, dal, and sabzi. The last meal of the day is a healthy salad or an egg omelet. However, she doesn’t eat any meat.
She curbs her hunger pangs with lots of fruits and vegetables.
Surbhi Jyoti Favorite Things
- Food – Rajma Chawla
- Dessert – Ice Cream
- Non-Alcoholic Drink – Cold Coffee with Ice Cream
- Alcoholic Drink – Red Wine
- Street Food – Pani Puri
Source – TellyChakkar.com
Surbhi Jyoti Facts
- Surbhi Jyoti excelled in academics and won the national debate competition on three occasions.
- Before getting her breakthrough in the Punjabi cinema, she worked in theater for three years.
- She believes that if she hadn’t become an actress, she would have been a teacher.
- During her college days, she worked as RJ on a number of occasions.
- She is an avid footwear collector.
- She won the Gold Award for “Most Fit Actress” in 2018.
- From 2018 to 2019, she was cast as Bela Sehgal/Shravani Sippi in the supernatural fiction television series Naagin 3. For this performance, she was nominated for an Indian Television Academy Award for “Best Actress (Jury)” and an Indian Telly Award for “Best Actress in a Lead Role”.
- Opposite Jassie Gill, she co-starred playing the titular role of Sonam Gupta in the 2021 Hindi-language comedy film Kya Meri Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai?.