|Rithvik Dhanjani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1988|
Rithvik Dhanjani is an Indian actor and dancer who rose to fame after playing the role of Parth Shashank Mehta in the soap opera Bandini (2009). He gained further popularity by starring in several other TV programs such as the stunt-based reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 (2012), and the soap opera Pavitra Rishta (2011-2014) where he portrayed the part of the protagonist Arjun Digvijay Kirloskar, his stellar performance in it fetching him the Indian Telly Award in 2013 for “Best Actor in a Supporting Role”. Dhanjani has anchored various television shows like Nach Baliye 7 (2015), for which he had bagged the Lions Gold Awards for “Best Anchor (Male)” in 2015. He has also been featured in a number of movies including the short romance film Jo Hum Chahein. Rithvik has garnered more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram as well as on Twitter.
Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India
He completed his schooling in Dubai and then attended the City of London College, graduating from there. After that, he did a course in acting at the Kishore Namit Kapoor Institute, before entering the television industry.
- Siblings – Heena (Sister)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Asha Negi (2013-2020) – Rithvik and his co-star Asha met each other on the set of Pavitra Rishta in 2011. The two clicked right away and began spending time together. However, it was not until 2013, that the pair started dating one another. But, Negi and Dhanjani broke up in May 2020.
- Surbhi Jyoti – Rumor
- Monica Dogra – He has dated singer Monica Dogra.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
Beard and mustache
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Dettol.
Rithvik Dhanjani Favorite Things
- Accessories – A Jesus locket that he has worn for a long time having believed it to be his lucky mascot
- Brands – H&M and Zara having felt comfortable wearing them
- Shopping Destination – Dubai, as he has spent more than 15 years in the city and known the best places to shop over there
Source – Fandom
Rithvik Dhanjani Facts
- His family is Sindhi. They had relocated to Dubai soon after his birth.
- When Rithvik was in college, he was into acting, modeling as well as hosting shows. Later on, he got involved in theater. After performing in theatre and events in Dubai for more than 2 years, he shifted to Mumbai in order to become an actor.
- Dhanjani has revealed that if he was not an actor, he would have loved to be a magician or a choreographer. Before coming to the television industry, he had been a choreographer. When Sonu Sood was in Dubai for his international film City Of Life (2009), Rithvik had choreographed him.
- He has stated that fashion for him has represented comfort, which has been the most important thing for him. He has been the most at ease wearing semi-formals, jeans, and shirts.
- The colors that have filled his wardrobe have been black, white, and red.
- The must-have items in his wallet have been cash, debit and credit cards, his gym ID, and his passport.
- One of Dhanjani’s most expensive purchases has been a trench coat from Dubai.
Featured Image by Rithvik Dhanjani / Instagram