|Matt Doyle Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1987|
Matt Doyle is an American actor, singer, and songwriter who has given acclaimed performances in the Broadway productions of Company (2021-Present), Bye Bye Birdie (2009-2010), War Horse (2011-2012), Spring Awakening (2007-2009), The Book of Mormon (2012-2014), etc.
Matthew Finnen Doyle
Connecticut, United States
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
Matt attended Redwood High School located in Larkspur, California. After that, he trained for 1 year at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
Actor, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – John Doyle
- Mother – Sherrie Doyle
6 ft or 183 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Matt Doyle has dated –
- Wesley Taylor
- Max Clayton – As of 2022, Doyle is in a long-term relationship with fellow Broadway actor, Max Clayton.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish and Italian ancestry.
- Skin-colored mole above his eye
- Tattoos including a feather on his forearm, the text ‘Boundless as the sea’ on his upper arm, etc.
Matt Doyle has endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Jack Victor
- Tom Ford
- Paul Smith
- Lian Li
Matt Doyle Favorite Things
- Song – If I Loved You (From the musical, Carousel)
Source – YouTube
Matt Doyle Facts
- His childhood friend is actress Beth Behrs, of the 2 Broke Girls fame.
- Matt struggled with clinical depression for several years. Furthermore, he was suicidal at the age of 13.
- His Hollywood doppelganger is Kevin Connolly, who is best remembered for playing Eric Murphy in the popular HBO series, Entourage.
- In 2022, Matt won a Tony Award as the ‘Best Featured Actor in a Musical’ for his stellar performance as Jamie in the gender-swapped revival of Stephen Sondheim’s, Company.
- His dream role is to essay Captain Georg von Trapp from the Rodgers & Hammerstein musical, The Sound of Music.
Featured Image by Philip Romano / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0