|Beth Behrs Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1985|
Beth Behrs is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Caroline Channing in 2 Broke Girls, Gemma Johnson in The Neighborhood, and Deborah in Chasing Eagle Rock. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Adventures of Serial Buddies, American Pie Presents: The Book of Love, NCIS: Los Angeles, Castle, and The Big Bang Theory. Beth has been featured in the music videos of numerous songs such as Lady Antebellum’s Downtown.
Miss Marin County 2006
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, U.S.
She attended E.C. Glass High School in Lynchburg, Virginia. In 2001, she went to Tamalpais High School in Mill Valley, California. Later, in San Francisco, she attended the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco.
In 2004, she was accepted into the UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television in Los Angeles, California and graduated later.
- Father – David Behrs (College President)
- Mother – Maureen Behrs (First Grade Teacher)
- Siblings – Emily Behrs (Younger Sister)
She is signed to Anonymous Content (Talent Management Company)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Beth Behrs dated –
- Michael Gladis (2010-Present) – In 2010, she started dating actor Michael Gladis. They together have appeared in the short film The Argument. The couple got engaged on July 10, 2016, and tied the knot on July 21, 2018, at Moose Creek Ranch in Victor, Idaho. In June 2022, it was revealed that Beth had given birth to their first child, a baby girl named Emma George Gladis.
Race / Ethnicity
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
She has appeared in super bowl commercials.
Best Known For
Playing Caroline Channing in the CBS sitcom 2 Broke Girls from 2011 to 2017. She was a part of the main cast.
In 2009, Beth appeared in the teen comedy film (released directly to DVD) American Pie Presents: The Book of Love for her role as Heidi.
First TV Show
In 2010, Behrs appeared as a female caroler in CBS’s TV series NCIS: Los Angeles in an episode titled “Disorder”.
She is a big fan of SoulCycle. Beth likes to do spinning there with other people and music is a big part of her work out there. It motivates Beth more and more. She has enviable arms, which is also the result of push-ups on the bike.
Get to know her 26-minute treadmill interval training.
Beth Behrs Favorite Things
- Food Group – Pasta
- Quote – Laughter is carbonated holiness by Anne Lamott
Source – Us Magazine
Beth Behrs Facts
- She is a classically trained singer.
- She has a six years younger sister, Emily.
- She was born in Pennsylvania but relocated to Lynchburg, Virginia in 1989. She spent her childhood there.
- She used to play soccer as a child. Due to her competitive soccer career, she had traveled to many places to play tournaments on the East Coast for a continuous nine years.
- She is best friends with Kat Dennings, 2 Broke Girls co-star.
- She was also a nanny formerly.
- Beth started acting in local theaters at the age of four.
- Behrs hosted the People’s Choice Awards 2014.
- She had given the 2 Broke Girls audition while she was wearing her cowboy boots.
- In 2022, she was having a rescue mare named Belle.
- American actor and singer-songwriter Matt Doyle is her childhood friend.
- While in elementary school, she used to behave as if she was sick so that she could stay at home and watch I Love Lucy.
- She has worked as a waitress before becoming famous as an actress. She had to quit after spilling the beer on a table of 10.
- She sometimes has anxiety and panic attacks. In order to cope with this, she does yoga nidra.
- She is a nature lover.
- Stanley Tucci is her celebrity crush.
- While in college, she used to work for Joan Rivers. In return, Joan would cook eggs for Beth and even give her jewelry.
- For sexual assault survivors, she (along with her sister) once started an equine therapy program.
- In order to eat her vegetables, she makes a big green smoothie daily.
- Her grandmother is the first person from whom she learned physical comedy.
- Along with her husband Michael, she has been doing beekeeping since 2014.
- She tries writing to write a poem daily in the morning.
- Beth is the founder of the SheHerdPower Foundation.
2 Broke Girls ended its run on April 17 2017 after 138 episodes across 6 seasons. The cancellation didn’t actually happen until May 12 according to Deadline.com.