Emmanuelle Sophie Anne Chriqui
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Markham, Ontario, Canada
Chriqui went to Unionville High School in Ontario and also attended their drama program.
Film and Television actress
- Mother – Liliane (Esthetician) (Died when Emmanuelle was a kid)
- Siblings – Serge Chriqui (Older Brother), Laurence Chriqui (Older Sister)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emmanuelle dated –
- J.C. Chasez (2001-2002) – For a couple of months from October 2001 to 2002, American musician J.C. Chasez and Chriqui dated each other.
- Jeremy Sisto (2002) – In 2002, American actor, Jeremy Sisto met Chriqui for the first time on the set of 2003 film Wrong Turn in Ontario, Canada. They dated for a couple of months in that year before separating.
- Clifton Collins Jr. (2006-Present) – Since 2006, she is dating another actor, Clifton Collins Jr. He is nearly 8 years her senior.
Race / Ethnicity
Double-jointed elbows (So, can flip them inside out)
37-24-35 in or 94-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
She has appeared in an advertisement of Eclipse gum, Budweiser NBA, McDonald’s, and others.
Chriqui has endorsed Swiss watchmaking company Baume & Mercier.
Best Known For
Playing Sloan McQuewick in the HBO’s comedy-drama series Entourage from 2005 to 2011. She was a recurring character and appeared in 31 episodes.
She appeared in the 1995 film The Donor for her role as Patty.
First TV Show
In 1995, Emmanuelle played the role as Bumper in the PTEN’s TV show Kung Fu: The Legend Continues in 4the episode of season 3 titled “The Return of Sing Ling.”
For most of the times, she relies on circuit training and Pilates. But, sometimes, to avoid boredom, she changes her routine and switches to dancing and other intense physical activities. Her fitness trainer, Harley Pasternak is amazing and she finds him great. He never makes her feel bored with the same exercises. She rarely does workout with the same set of exercises (in case of circuit training), the next day.
She is also a fan of Los Angeles based PALETA home food delivery service. She gets the customized healthy food delivered to her home.
Emmanuelle Chriqui Facts
- She has relatives in Israel.
- Her parents are Moroccan Jewish immigrants (Dad is from Rabat, and mom from Casablanca).
- She was born in Montreal but relocated (with her parents) to Toronto, Ontario at the age of two.
- Before her mom’s death, she told her daughter (Emmanuelle) that she would become an actress.
- On a free day, when she is not working, she likes to go to Korean day spa. She also likes to spend time with a female friend, talking and eating in a restaurant while drinking wine, etc.
- Chriqui was featured in the music video of Hinder’s “Lips Of An Angel” in 2005.
- She is a make-up girl and was attracted towards makeup in her teens after watching her mom doing so.
- Emmanuelle is fluent in French as well as English.
- Emmanuelle had a voice-over and a short live-action scene in the 2010 video game Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- She is the AskMen’s Most Desirable Woman of 2010.