|Emmanuelle Chriqui Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 10, 1977|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Emmanuelle Chriqui is a Canadian actor, voice actor, and producer who peaked AskMen.com’s “Most Desirable Women of 2010” list. She is known for her television roles like playing Sloan McQuewick in the HBO comedy-drama series Entourage, Lorelei Martins in the CBS drama series The Mentalist, Raphaelle ‘Raffi’ Veracruz in the crime drama series Murder in the First, Cheetara (voice) in the animated series Thundercats, Paige (voice) in the animated science fiction series Tron: Uprising, Dr. Lila Kyle in the thriller series The Passage, and Lana Lang, Lana-Rho in the superhero drama series Superman & Lois. Emmanuelle has also been cast in a variety of movies such as National Lampoon’s Adam and Eve, The Crow: Wicked Prayer, August, In the Mix, You Don’t Mess with the Zohan, 13, Cadillac Records, Saint John of Las Vegas, Women in Trouble, Girl Walks into a Bar, 5 Days of War, A Short History of Decay, Fort Bliss, The Steps, Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County, Killing Jesus, The Knight Before Christmas, Die in a Gunfight, Super Troopers 2, Harrison Bergeron, and Principal Takes a Holiday.
Emmanuelle Sophie Anne Chriqui
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Chriqui went to Unionville High School in Ontario and also attended their drama program.
Film and Television Actor, Voice Actor, Producer
- Mother – Liliane (Esthetician) (Died when Emmanuelle was a kid)
- Siblings – Serge Chriqui (Older Brother), Laurence Chriqui (Older Sister)
- Others – Jacob Benisty (Maternal Grandfather), Esther Elkaim (Maternal Grandmother)
Emmanuelle Chriqui has been signed with –
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, West Hollywood, California, United States
- Management 360, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
Her net worth has been $9 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emmanuelle has dated –
- J.C. Chasez (2001-2002) – For a couple of months from October 2001 to 2002, American musician J.C. Chasez and Chriqui dated each other.
- Jeremy Sisto (2002) – In 2002, American actor, Jeremy Sisto met Chriqui for the first time on the set of the 2003 film Wrong Turn in Ontario, Canada. They dated for a couple of months that year before separating.
- Clifton Collins Jr. (2006-Present) – Since 2006, she is dating another actor, Clifton Collins Jr. He is nearly 8 years her senior.
- Gerardo Celasco (2013-2014) – In September 2013, she started going out with American actor Gerardo Celasco but the relationship ended the following year.
Race / Ethnicity
Emmanuelle Chriqui is of Moroccan Jewish descent.
Double-jointed elbows (So, can flip them inside out)
37-24-35 in or 94-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
She has appeared in an advertisement for Eclipse gum, Budweiser NBA, McDonald’s, and others.
Chriqui has endorsed Swiss watchmaking company Baume & Mercier.
Best Known For
Playing Sloan McQuewick in HBO’s comedy-drama series Entourage from 2005 to 2011. She was a recurring character and appeared in 31 episodes.
She appeared in the 1995 film The Donor for her role as Patty.
First TV Show
In 1995, Emmanuelle played the role of Bumper in PTEN’s TV show Kung Fu: The Legend Continues in the 4th episode of season 3 titled “The Return of Sing Ling.”
Most of the time, she relies on circuit training and Pilates. But, sometimes, to avoid boredom, she changes her routine and switches to dancing and other intense physical activities. Her fitness trainer, Harley Pasternak is amazing and she finds him great. He never makes her feel bored with the same exercises. She rarely does workout with the same set of exercises (in the case of circuit training), the next day.
She is also a fan of the Los Angeles-based PALETA home food delivery service. She gets the customized healthy food delivered to her home.
Emmanuelle Chriqui Facts
- She has relatives in Israel.
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Markham, Ontario.
- Her parents are Moroccan Jewish immigrants (her dad is from Rabat, and her mom is from Casablanca).
- She was born in Montreal but relocated (with her parents) to Toronto, Ontario at the age of two.
- Before her mom’s death, she told her daughter (Emmanuelle) that she would become an actor.
- On a free day, when she is not working, she likes to go to the Korean day spa. She also likes to spend time with a female friend as they talk and eat in a restaurant while drinking wine, etc.
- Chriqui was featured in the music video of Hinder’s “Lips Of An Angel” in 2005.
- She is a make-up girl and was attracted to makeup in her teens after watching her mom do so.
- Emmanuelle is fluent in French as well as English.
- Emmanuelle had a voice-over and a short live-action scene in the 2010 video game Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- She was the AskMen’s Most Desirable Woman of 2010.