|Jeremy Sisto Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 06, 1974|
Jeremy Merton Sisto is an American actor, producer, and writer. His parents got divorced when he was 4 years old, so he lived with his mother and sister. Jeremy has mentioned that because his father was not there in his life, it made parenting his own son very tough. Once he saw potential in acting, he chose it as his full-time career and discontinued the idea to graduate from the University of California, Los Angeles. He likes to play Italian bowling (bocci) and guitar in his spare time.
Jeremy Merton Sisto
Grass Valley, California, U.S.
Laurel Canvon, Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Jeremy studied his first grade at Hayfield Montessori School. Then, he continued at Francis W. Parker School, Chicago.
He was also given admission to the University of California, Los Angeles in the U.S. and went there briefly. He didn’t finish it and dropped out to focus full-time on his acting career.
Actor, Producer, Writer
- Father – Richard “Dick” Sisto (Jazz Musician and Educator)
- Mother – Reedy Gibbs (Actress)
- Sister – Meadow Sisto (Older Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Penny Sisto (Stepmother) (Fabric Artist)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jeremy Sisto has dated –
- Reese Witherspoon (1992) – In 1992, actress and filmmaker, Reese Witherspoon and Jeremy were linked with each other.
- Marisa Ryan (1993-2002) – He was married to actress Marisa in 1993. They got divorced in 2002.
- Jessica Joffe (1998) – Actress Jessica Joffe and Sisto were romantically involved in 1998.
- Tamara Thomas (2001-2002)
- Emmanuelle Chriqui (2002) – Canadian film and television actress, Emmanuelle Chriqui and Jeremy were together in 2002 for a couple of months.
- Rachel Griffiths (2003)
- Navi Rawat (2004-2005)
- Addie Lane (2009-Present) – Jeremy was married to Addie Lane on October 13, 2009. He has a daughter Charlie Ballerina Sisto (b. June 2009) and a son named Bastian Kick Sisto (b. March 2012) from this relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Profound baritone voice
He has given his voice to the Advil TV commercial.
Jeremy Sisto Facts
- Before becoming famous as an actor, Jeremy used to work at a Subway shop.
- His middle name is inspired by the Trappist philosopher and author, Thomas Merton. Sisto is a firm liberal democrat.
- Jeremy Sisto produced, wrote the lyrics, played guitar, and sang the song for his maiden album named Escape Tailor which was released in 2012.
- Sisto was considered for the role of Jack Dawson in the Oscar award-winning film, Titanic (1997) which was ultimately offered to Leonardo DiCaprio.
- He spent his early childhood days in a rock house. It was located in the lower Sierra Nevada mountains without electricity or plumbing, constructed by his parents on 20 acres of land.
- His dog, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed is listed as ‘Winston Sisto’ in the end credits of the film Population 436 (2006).
Featured Image by Summer TCA Festival 2018 / Twitter / CC BY-SA 4.0