|Emma MacGowan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¼ in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1999|
|Shoe Size||8.5 (US)|
Emma MacGowan is an aspiring international model from Adelaide, Australia who has appeared in many fashion shows for designers like Miu Miu, Paolo Sebastian, Oscar de la Renta, and Dion Lee. Emma has also been featured in many magazines like Fashion Journal, Clique, Sunday Life, Atlas, Black, Marie Claire Australia, Harper’s BAZAAR Australia, Yen, L’Officiel Paris, and RUSSH.
Emma MacGowan has attended the Pembroke School in Adelaide, Australia.
- Mother – Sharryn Macgowan
Emma MacGowan is managed by –
- IMG Worldwide, Modeling Agency, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Pride Models, Modeling Agency, Adelaide, South Australia
5 ft 11¼ in or 181 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Squared jawline
- High forehead
- Sparkling blue eyes
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Emma MacGowan has done endorsement work for Australian Fashion Labels, Fashion at TAFE SA, Inger Studio, Finders Keepers The Label, Keepsake The Label, Miu Miu, ModaLisboa, Kindred, KITX, Tome NYC., Oscar de la Renta, Yeojin Bae, Chanel, Discount Universe, Dion Lee, David Jones, Love Want, Dotti, ARE YOU AM I, Paolo Sebastian, and In Your Arms.
Best Known For
Walking the ramp for various renowned designers and brands like Miu Miu, Paolo Sebastian, Oscar de la Renta, Dion Lee, Tome NYC., and KITX
Emma MacGowan Facts
- At the age of 13, she won a local beauty completion which paved her way towards a modeling career.
- In 2016, she made her debut at the Paris Fashion Week among supermodels like Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner.
- Her dream is to walk in the annual Victoria’s Secret fashion show.
- She has appeared in numerous magazines like Fashion Journal, Clique, Sunday Life, Marie Claire Australia, Atlas, Black, Harper’s BAZAAR Australia, Yen, L’Officiel Paris, and RUSSH.
- She is a coffee addict.
Featured Image by Emma MacGowan / Instagram