|Gerardo Celasco Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 8, 1982|
Gerardo Celasco is an American actor who has been cast in many shows and movies which include Passions, Person of Interest, How to Get Away with Murder, The Haves and the Have Nots, Las Angeles, Heroes, RPM Miami, Rizzoli & Isles, Moneyball, Pimp Bullies, The Finest, S.W.A.T., Greencard Warriors, Next, Westside, Battleship, Cleaners, White Dwarf, Bones, The Player, StartUp, The Tyra Banks Show, and Swimming with Sharks. In 2006, he was voted as one of the 25 hottest Latin bachelors in the world by People en Español magazine.
Miami, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Gerardo Celasco studied at American School of El Salvador (Escuela Americana). Later, he got enrolled at the Southern Methodist University (SMU) in the United States and studied Finance.
- Others – Roberto Celasco (Paternal Grandfather), Roberto Palomo Salazar (Maternal Grandfather), Lolly Meza Hill (Maternal Grandmother)
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gerardo Celasco has dated –
- Emmanuelle Chriqui (2013-2014) – He allegedly had an affair with Canadian actor Emmanuelle Chriqui between 2013 and 2014.
- Jennifer Morrison (2019-Present) – In July 2019, Gerardo Celasco started going out with actor, director, producer, and former child model Jennifer Morrison. In March 2022, there were rumors that the duo had secretly gotten married after they were spotted wearing wedding bands at the 2022 SXSW Conference. Soon after, in an Instagram post in April 2022, Jennifer seemingly confirmed the wedding rumors by calling Gerardo her “husband”.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Gerardo Celasco is of Italian and Swiss-German descent on his father’s side and has Salvadoran, Guatemalan, English, Peruvian, French, and Mexican roots on his maternal side.
Sports a beard
Along with Christina Aguilera, Gerardo Celasco was cast in a commercial for Pepsi in 2005.
Gerardo Celasco Facts
- Growing up, he competed in international horse jumping competitions as well as became a very accomplished volleyball player.
- In the year 2000, Gerardo Celasco became the 2nd actor to play the role of Miguel Lopez-Fitzgerald in the NBC fantasy drama soap opera Passions.
- He portrayed the character of Carlos Peña, a Dominican former professional baseball first baseman, in the 2011 sports drama film Moneyball. It stars Brad Pitt, Jonah Hill, and Philip Seymour Hoffman.
- In 2012, Gerardo Celasco was seen as Ensign Chavez in the military science fiction action film Battleship. Based on the board game of the same name, the film stars Alexander Skarsgård, Taylor Kitsch, Brooklyn Decker, Rihanna, Tadanobu Asano, and Liam Neeson.
- Gerardo Celasco brought to life the character of Carlos, Jim Cryer’s estranged son, in the crime thriller soap opera The Haves and the Have Nots between 2014 and 2015.
- From 2019 to 2020, he was cast in the recurring role of Xavier Castillo in the ABC legal thriller mystery series How to Get Away with Murder.
- He played Ty Salazar, Shea’s husband who is a talented mechanic, in the 2020 science fiction crime drama television series Next. Gerardo co-starred in the show alongside John Slattery, Fernanda Andrade, Evan Whitten, Elizabeth Cappuccino, Jason Butler Harner, and others.
- He speaks both English and Spanish.
Featured Image by Gerardo Celasco / Instagram