|Jason Butler Harner Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 9, 1970|
Jason Butler Harner is an American actor who is widely known for having starred in numerous films including Changeling (2008) and appeared in various TV shows like Ozark (2017-2018). He has also performed in several stage productions, for instance, Hamlet. Harner is the recipient of many accolades such as the 2005 Obie Award. He has accumulated more than 15k followers on Instagram.
Jason Thomas Butler Harner
Elmira, New York, United States
He went to T. C. Williams High School in Alexandria, Virginia, graduating in 1988. He went on to graduate from Virginia Commonwealth University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting in 1992.
He then enrolled in the Tisch School of the Arts of New York University and acquired a Master of Fine Arts in the Graduate Acting Program in 1997.
- Father – Freddy William Harner
- Mother – Neena Butler
He has been represented by ATA Management.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Mickey Rapkin – He is married to author Mickey Rapkin.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, Welsh, Scottish, German, French, and Dutch descent.
- Expressive eyes
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Golden Rule Spirits.
Jason Butler Harner Favorite Things
- Place – The theatre, no matter the size or venue
- City – New York
- TV Show – Narcos having enjoyed binge-watching it
Source – The Italian Reve
Jason Butler Harner Facts
- His middle name Butler is the maiden name of his mother.
- He was brought up in Virginia.
- Harner had worked as an usher at a theatre in the past.
- He had always known that he was happy when acting. He was aware of being sensitive and perceptive as a kid. However, it was only after speaking to an audience of thousands as Eugene Morris Jerome when he was 20 in Brighton Beach Memoirs in Richmond, VA, and finding them laugh and then become silent with him, that he realized he was meant to do it often.
- He has disclosed that when he essayed Tom in The Glass Menagerie, he had an acting experience that seemed like channeling something, which had been a spiritual moment for him after which he had been even more thrilled and motivated to become a good actor.
- Harner has relished a Joe Allen’s burger or La Scala salad just before a play, with a Bar Centrale or Glasshouse Tavern bourbon after it.
- Jason has noticed that when he has played in a high-profile project like Homeland or Non-Stop, people have got a slightly confused look in their eyes when they have walked past him having almost recognized him but not having figured out from where. He had an amusing time when he had been in London around one Christmas when a friendly man had approached him and asked if he had played in Homeland, which had just aired. He had admired his acting and Jason had been surprised at him recognizing him as he was sporting a whole beard and longer hair at the time, while he had portrayed a clean-shaven federal man in the series.
- He has owned a rescue dog named Toupee who has been the apple of his eye.
Featured Image by Jason Butler Harner / Instagram