|Jennifer Morrison Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1979|
Jennifer Morrison is an American actress, producer, director, and former child model who is best known for portraying roles such as Emma Swan in Once Upon a Time, Zoey Pierson in How I Met Your Mother, Dr. Allison Cameron in House, and Tess Conlon in Warrior. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Miracle on 34th Street, Intersection, Urban Legends: Final Cut, Surviving Christmas, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Star Trek, Big Stan, Assassination Nation, Amityville: The Awakening, All Creatures Here Below, Alex & the List, Touched by an Angel, Dawson’s Creek, The Murder of Princess Diana, This Is Us, and many more. Jennifer has served as the director of TV shows such as Euphoria and One of Us Is Lying. For her acting skills, she has been nominated for several awards such as the Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Award, Teen Choice Award, and People’s Choice Award.
Jennifer Marie Morrison
Jen, Jenny, J-Mo
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
Jennifer went to South Middle School. In 1997, she graduated from Prospect High School in Mt. Prospect, Illinois.
In 2000, she graduated from Loyola University Chicago in Chicago, Illinois and majored in Theatre and minored in English.
She also went to the Steppenwolf Theatre Company.
Actress, model, film producer
- Father – David L. Morrison (Retired music teacher)
- Mother – Judy Morrison (Retired teacher)
- Siblings – Julia Morrison (Younger Sister), Daniel Morrison (Younger Brother)
John Carrabino Management
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jennifer Morrison dated –
- Jesse Spencer (2004-2007) – She started dating Australian actor, Jesse Spencer in July 2004 after meeting him on the set of House M.D. The duo engaged on December 23, 2006. she was proposed to by him at Eiffel Tower in Paris, France. They separated in August 2007.
- Amaury Nolasco (2009-2012) – Puerto Rican actor, Amaury Nolasco and Morrison were an item from January 2009 to May 2012.
- Sebastian Stan (2012-2013) – This time, it is a Romanian actor, Sebastian Stan. They met on the set of Once Upon a Time and commenced dating in May 2012. The relationship ended after a year in July 2013.
- Gerardo Celasco (2019-Present) – Jennifer started dating actor, Gerardo Celasco in July 2019. In March 2022, there were rumors that the couple had tied the knot after they were spotted wearing wedding bands at the 2022 SXSW Conference. In April 2022, Jennifer seemingly confirmed the wedding rumors by calling Gerardo her “husband” in an Instagram post.
Race / Ethnicity
Blonde (via Allure.com)
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She was a child model and appeared in several commercials such as Kellogg’s Rice Krispies, Mondo, Verizon, Bengay, ADT, and others.
Morrison also appeared in print adverts such as for JCPenney and Montgomery Ward.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Emma Swan in the ABC’s fairy tale drama TV series Once Upon a Time since 2011, and Dr. Allison Cameron in Fox’s medical drama TV series House from 2004 to 2012.
Jennifer appeared in the 1994 movie Intersection for her role as Meaghan Eastman.
First TV Show
In 2001, Morrison played the role as Gwen in the science fiction TV series The Chronicle in an episode entitled “Let Sleeping Dogs Fry”.
Morrison keeps her diet simple by eating only vegetables and fruits all day. But, she treats herself by eating whatever she wants for dinner. Though, she primarily eats healthy food in the dinner also like sushi, grilled fish, etc. as she gets motivated by eating good throughout the day. She also drinks an ample amount of water throughout the day.
She does not forget to have coconut water before exercises. It gives her right amount of energy before a workout. Moreover, it has now become her habit and she craves for it too.
She has amazing legs. the secret behind it is cardio, especially running. She runs for 45 minutes, three to four times in a week and sometimes alternates it with yoga. Earlier, she used to focus on strength training, and boxing also.
The actress also shares her fitness secrets with Shape Magazine.
Jennifer Morrison Favorite Things
- Cuisine – Italian
- TV Shows – Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (2003-2012), Battlestar Galactica (2004-2009), The Oprah Winfrey Show (1986-2011), Planet Earth (2006-)
- Vacation Location – Lake Como in Italy
- Pet – Her dog, Ava
- Movie – Bicycle Thieves (1948)
- Books – The Great Gatsby (By F. Scott Fitzgerald), East of Eden (By John Steinbeck)
- Color – Changes daily
- Restaurant – Italian Kitchen in Vancouver, Madeo in LA, Pace in LA
Source – IMDb, UsMagazine.com
Jennifer Morrison Facts
- She was born in Chicago but grew up in Arlington Heights, Illinois.
- In 2003, her dad was named “Teacher of the Year” by the Illinois State Board of Education.
- Her parents had worked in the same high school from where she graduated.
- She was a cheerleader in her high school.
- She had done 13 episodes in the famous sitcom “How I Met Your Mother”.
- In 2007, she voiced the role of Kirce James in the video game “Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars”.
- If she weren’t into acting, she would have been into teaching line, just because both of her parents were into that field and Jennifer, herself has taught dancing, theater, and acting.
- Her favorite way to relax is to clean things. She feels less stressed if her fridge is organized.
- She used to sing in her high school choir.
- She is not good at spelling words.
- If allowed, she can eat a cold pizza every day for breakfast.
- She had played musical instruments such as clarinet and piano in her high school.
- She had also made herself to Sports Illustrated for Kids in May 1992. She was featured along with basketball player Michael Jordan.
- Morrison was featured in the music video of Nick Lachey‘s “Shut Up”. She has also been featured in several other music videos such as Will Butler’s What I Want and The Donnas’s Too Bad About Your Girl.
- Jennifer Morrison is not related to actor Matthew Morrison.