|Christina Aguilera Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 18, 1980|
Christina Aguilera is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and television personality who has successfully established herself as one of the world’s best-selling music artists and has won at least 5 Grammy Awards and a Latin Grammy Award. She has released a number of popular albums and tracks which include Genie in a Bottle, My Kind of Christmas, Christina Aguilera, Moves like Jagger (with Maroon 5), Stripped, Lotus, Back to Basics, What a Girl Wants, Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You), Beautiful, Car Wash (featuring Missy Elliott), Ain’t No Other Man, Say Something (with A Great Big World), and Feel This Moment (with Pitbull). She received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in November 2010.
Christina María Aguilera
Chrissy, X-Tina, Baby Jane, Candy, Madam X, MusicTina, LegendTina, QueenTina, The Voice Of A Generation, Princess of Pop, ThickTina
Staten Island, New York, United States
Christina did her schooling at Rochester Area School District, Marshall Middle School near Wexford, and North Allegheny Intermediate High School. After that, she got much attention after appearing on the TV. As a result, she was homeschooled as she was bullied by her schoolmates.
Singer-songwriter, Record Producer, Dancer, TV Personality, Actress
- Father – Fausto Xavier Aguilera (United States Army Soldier)
- Mother – Shelly Loraine (née Fidler) (Musician)
- Siblings – Michael Kearns (Brother), Rachel Aguilera (Sister), Stephanie Kearns (Sister), Casey Kearns (Brother)
- Others – Fausto Aguilera Calderón (Paternal Grandfather), Edna María Monge Verduga (Paternal Grandmother), Lowell Marley Fidler (Maternal Grandfather), Delcie Mable/Mabel Dunfee (Maternal Grandmother)
She was with Azoff Music Management until 2020.
In November 2020, she signed with Jay-Z‘s agency, Roc Nation Management.
Pop, R&B, Soul, Dance-Pop
5 ft 1½ in or 156 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christina Aguilera has dated –
- Enrique Iglesias (September 1998) – Enrique and Christina had a fling in September 1998. Their relationship grew when they did a stage performance together in New York City. They were seen lip-locking after that and also during many instances. But, their bonding didn’t progress.
- Fred Durst (1999) – In the year 1999, she had a fling with rapper, singer, songwriter, and film director Fred Durst.
- Scott Storch (2000) – It was RUMORed that she had an encounter with musician and songwriter Scott Storch in 2000.
- Dallas Austin (2000) – She hooked up with musician and songwriter Dallas Austin in the year 2000.
- A. Jay Popoff (2000) – There were RUMORs that she had an encounter with musician A. Jay Popoff in 2000.
- Jorge Santos (2001 -2002) – Jorge is the backup dancer of Aguilera. Both dated for around 2 years until September 2002. She called him her “first love” in 2002.
- Carson Daly (2002) – It was speculated that Christina had a short-lived affair with TV host and radio personality, Carson Daly, in 2002.
- Dave Grohl (2002) – Christina’s name was associated with fellow musician Dave Grohl, of the Foo Fighters fame, in March 2002.
- Jordan Bratman (2002-2010) – Jordan is a music marketing executive, who started dating Christina in 2002 after meeting her at a recording studio. They engaged in February 2005 and their marriage took place on November 19, 2005, in a Napa Valley estate. In January 2008, they welcomed their child – Max Liron (son). In October 2010, their separation was confirmed. Their divorce was finalized on April 15, 2011.
- Matthew Rutler (2010-Present) – Matthew, a set assistant for her flick ‘Burlesque, started dating Christina in November 2010. In February 2014, Matthew proposed to Christina and she accepted the proposal and they engaged on Valentine’s day 2014. The couple welcomed a daughter named Summer Rain Rutler in August 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Ecuadorian descent on her father’s side while she has English, German, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, French, Welsh, and Dutch ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Platinum blonde Hair
- Hebrew tramp stamp
38-23-33 in or 96.5-58.5-84 cm
Fetish makeup line (2000), Coca-Cola (2001), Skechers (2002), Mercedes-Benz (2003), Versace (Muse for 2003 Collection), Verizon (2006), Pepsi (2006), Rock the Vote (2008), C&A (2010 Collection exclusive), Sears, Levi’s, Orange UK, Oreo, Sony Ericsson, MAC Cosmetics’ Viva Glam V, etc.
Best Known For
Her singing and studio albums like Christina Aguilera (1999), Mi Reflejo (2000), My Kind of Christmas (2000). She has judged the American Talent Reality show “The Voice” from 2011 to 2016.
Christina Aguilera is the self-titled studio album. She debuted with this in 1999. It was released by RCA Records in the United States on August 24, 1999. It soon came at no. 1 position in the US and Canada.
2004 film Shark Tale as Herself / Christina (voice). It is an American computer-animated comedy film produced by DreamWorks Animation in 2004.
First TV Show
In Mickey Mouse Club House, she appeared during Season 6 and 7 from 1993 to 1995. She did the role of herself in this show.
Christina started taking the help of a trainer Ashley Borden, who is a NIKE Elite Athlete. Ashley made a workout routine for Christina and even went with her on some tours. The exercise which she does is called “Roll Up”, which is aimed at improving her butt. According to this exercise, she lies on the floor with her face up and knees bent. By keeping pelvic muscles tight, she raises her hips. She rolls up by keeping glutes as squeezed. She exhales when she rolls down and repeats this process 5 to 6 times. This is her butt workout.
See her workout regime and diet plan.
Christina Aguilera Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Mayo with Avocados
- Favorite Bands – Etta James
- Favorite People – George Vreeland Hill
Christina Aguilera Facts
- Christina’s mother is a violinist and her father was in the army.
- As a child, she was known locally as “the little girl with the big voice”.
- She auditioned for a role in “Mickey Mouse and Club House” in 1991. But, didn’t get a role due to her small age.
- She won a Grammy Award in 2000 for “Best New Artist”.
- In 2001, she was also under the top 20 positions in FHM’s Top 100 Sexiest Females.
- In 2003, she was voted no. 1 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
- When she was 9 years (in 1990), she debuted on National TV through “Star Search”.
- Her surname is a Spanish word for “Eyrie”.
- She was best friends with Britney Spears when they performed together on the show “The All-New Mickey Mouse” in 1989.
- She also lived in Japan for about 3 years, before joining the above show (listed at the 9th point).
- In November 2010, she got a star on the ‘Hollywood Walk of Fame’.
- In 2018, Christina had to delay her ‘Liberation Tour’ because she lost her voice.
- In 2004, she launched her first perfume named ‘Xpose’ in Europe.
- In 2007, another perfume was launched named ‘Simply Christina’ through P&G. In 2009, it became the 4th best selling perfume in the United Kingdom.
- In September 2008, she released her third perfume called ‘Inspire’.
- In October 2009, Aguilera launched her fourth fragrance, ‘By Night’. It was the 3rd best selling fragrance in the UK.
- From 2011 to 2016, she was a coach on the singing competition TV series The Voice.
- She is a soprano.
- Christina’s voice has often been compared with Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston.
- Christina also has her wax statue at Madame Tussauds museum in London, England and New York City, U.S.
- Her singing work has inspired former swimmer Dana Vollmer and the figure skater Johnny Weir.
- In Rolling Stone’s list of 100 Greatest Singers of All Time, Christina appeared on #58 in November 2008.
- Some of her musical influences are Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Etta James, Billie Holiday, Otis Redding, Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone, and Ella Fitzgerald.
- Aguilera received the People’s Voice Award at the 2013 People’s Choice Awards.
- She was among the 100 Most Influential People in the World in 2013 as per TIME magazine.
- She has been called the ‘LGBTQ icon’ and has been awarded the ‘Ally for Equality’ award by the Human Rights Campaign.
- In October 2021, Christina had released a new Spanish song titled Pa Mis Muchachas in which Becky G, Nicki Nicole, and Nathy Peluso were featured.