|Noah Schnapp Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 2004|
Noah Schnapp is an American actor and voice artist who has been cast in roles like Will Byers in the Netflix science fiction horror drama series Stranger Things, Kai (voice) in the children’s animated feature film The Legend of Hallowaiian, Jo in the historical war drama film Waiting for Anya, Charlie Brown (voice) in the computer-animated comedy film The Peanuts Movie, Roger Donovan in the historical drama film Bridge of Spies, Tommy in the Halloween comedy-horror film Hubie Halloween, Otis Copeland in the drama film We Only Know So Much, and Evan/Trevor in the YouTube Premium comedy series Liza on Demand.
Noah Cameron Schnapp
New York City, New York, United States
New York, United States
In December 2021, Noah was accepted into the University of Pennsylvania.
Actor, Voice Artist
- Father – Mitchell Schnapp
- Mother – Karine Schnapp
- Siblings – Chloe Schnapp (Younger Fraternal Twin Sister) (via Twitter)
- Others – David Schnapp (Paternal Grandfather), Donna Wexler (Paternal Grandmother), Maurice Perez (Maternal Grandfather), Lorraine (Maternal Grandmother)
Noah Schnapp has been represented by –
- Innovative Artists L.A.
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $3 Million.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Russian Jewish ancestry on his father’s side while he has Moroccan Jewish roots on his mother’s side.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Will Byers in the science fiction series Stranger Things. Noah’s per episode salary for this show was $250,000.
- For voicing Charlie Brown’s character in the animated feature, The Peanuts Movie (2015)
In 2015, he first appeared in the role of Roger Donovan in the historical drama legal thriller series Bridge of Spies.
As a voiceover artist, he made his theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of Charlie Brown, the principal character of the comic strip Peanuts, in the 2015 computer-animated comedy film, The Peanuts Movie (known in some countries as Snoopy and Charlie Brown: A Peanuts Movie), based on Charles M. Schulz’s comic strip Peanuts.
First TV Show
In 2016, Noah started appearing in the Netflix science fiction-horror television series Stranger Things in the role of Will Byers.
Noah Schnapp Favorite Things
- Peanuts Comic Strip Character – Charlie Brown
Source – AOL
Noah Schnapp Facts
- For Stranger Things, he first sent in a self-tape for the role of Mike but was asked by the casting director to tape for Will. He was then called to Los Angeles to audition with other kids.
- When he got a call to confirm his role in Stranger Things, he had gone to a summer camp and felt that his dad was pulling his leg when he informed Noah.
- To improve the on-screen chemistry between his character and his reel friends in Stranger Things, they did a couple of sleepovers at each other’s houses.
- Noah was born 4 minutes before his twin sister Chloe.
- He did voiceover work for the character of Charlie Brown in the video game named The Peanuts Movie: Snoopy’s Grand Adventure in 2015.
- He has also appeared in the music videos for songs like LA Devotee by Panic! at the Disco, In My Feelings by Drake, and See You by Johnny Orlando.
- He was cast as Tommy, Violet’s foster son, in the 2020 Halloween comedy-horror film, Hubie Halloween, in which he co-starred alongside Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Julie Bowen, Ray Liotta, Rob Schneider, Kenan Thompson, and others.
- In July 2021, Noah had participated in the Shark Week Program ‘Stranger Sharks’.