|Johnny Orlando Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 24, 2003|
Johnny Orlando is a Canadian singer, songwriter, vlogger, and actor who initially gained popularity on social media by posting covers of pop songs by artists such as Austin Mahone, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Shawn Mendes to his YouTube channel. He has also worked on a number of extended plays and tracks which include It’s Never Really Over, Teenage Fever, Everybody Wants You, Found My Girl, All These Parties, Sleep, VXIIXI, I Don’t, Last Summer, Thinking About You, Never Give Up, and Summertime. Apart from that, he has also worked on several acting projects and has been a part of shows and movies like Group Chat with Annie & Jayden, Pinocchio, Total Eclipse, Chicken Girls, and Bunyan and Babe. Also, Orlando was nominated for the Juno Award for “Breakthrough Artist of the Year” in 2019 and has also won an MTV Europe Music Award for “Best Canadian Act” twice, in 2019 and 2020.
John Vincent Orlando
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
He divides his time between –
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Johnny Orlando graduated from middle school in June 2017.
- Father – Dale Orlando
- Mother – Meredith Orlando
- Siblings – Darian Orlando (Older Sister) (YouTuber), Maddie Orlando (Older Sister) (Instagram Star), Lauren Orlando (Younger Sister) (YouTuber)
Johnny is managed by The Collab Agency.
Pop, Teen Pop, Dance Pop
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Tuba, Drums
- The MiX
- Orlando Management Group
- Watts Music
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Johnny Orlando has dated –
- Mackenzie Ziegler (2016) – In 2016, Johnny was rumored to be dating dancer and actress Mackenzie Ziegler. It was claimed that they had grown close while shooting for the music video, Day & Night. However, these rumors were shot down by their representatives.
- Nadia Turner (2016) – Johnny was linked to dancer, model, and actress Nadia Turner in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- Slight body frame
- Green eyes
Best Known For
- The popularity of his original song, Let Go, which he opted to release through his YouTube channel. The official music video of the song has garnered more than 15 million views on YouTube.
- His strong presence on various social media websites including Instagram on which he has more than 7 million followers. He has more than 5 million subscribers on YouTube.
As a Singer
In August 2022, Johnny released his debut studio album titled all the things that could go wrong.
In December 2015, he released his first EP, Vxiixi.
First TV Show
Apart from an appearance in the animated series, he had his first credited appearance in 2016 in the mini-series Neighbourhood Eats.
Johnny regularly hits the gym to stay fit. He also relies on his active outdoorsy lifestyle to keep himself fit. He likes to go out skating.
In breakfast, he eats eggs almost daily.
Johnny Orlando Favorite Things
- Footwear Brand – Supra
- Music Inspiration – Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone
- Movies – Forrest Gump, Jack Reacher
- Song – Favorite Girl by Justin Bieber
- Subject – Music
- Clothing Accessory – Hats
- Starbucks Order – Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher
- Instrument – Guitar
- Food – Steak
- Show On Netflix – The Walking Dead, Stranger Things
Johnny Orlando Facts
- He started creating his videos at the age of 8. He often used to assist his older sister Darian to create videos.
- He loves to drink chocolate milk.
- Initially, he achieved a lot of success by creating the covers of songs by popular singers such as Justin Bieber and Austin Mahone.
- He created his main YouTube channel in December 2011.
- Johnny started singing at the age of 6. He later participated in a number of school musicals.
- On March 15, 2019, he released his 2nd extended play titled Teenage Fever.
- The first-ever original song he posted on his YouTube channel was Summertime. He was 9 years old at that time.
- He contributed his voice to the character of Travis Barclay in the 2017 animated movie Bunyan and Babe.
- In May 2016, he went on a music tour with Mackenzie Ziegler. In December 2017, they decided to head to Europe for a music tour.
- Johnny has 2 dogs – Bentley & Leo.
- He can play the guitar and piano.
- In October 2020, he revealed that he drinks Tim Hortons Iced cappuccino daily.
- He purchased his first car in 2020.
- In October 2020, Johnny had released an EP It’s Never Really Over.
- On March 24, 2021, he released his new song titled I Don’t.
- In August 2021, Johnny had released a new song Daydream.
- In September 2021, he released his new track titled It’s Alright from his Netflix movie, My Little Pony: A New Generation.
- In April 2022, Johnny released the music video of his new song titled someone will love you better.
- In July 2022, Johnny released a new song titled leave the light on.
Featured Image by Johnny Orlando / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0
hey what’s your phone number? I want to be friends
johnny has never publicly dated anyone.
hi can you give me your phone number and face time number so we can be friends
hey Johnny I love your song cheerleader its the best I cant stop listening it that’s how much I love it
I’m pretty sure he also looks up to Shawn Mendes, he’s never dated anyone publicly, he has kissed Emily Skinner in a Music Video so they may have dated, I believe he also likes Riverdale since he dressed up as Archie for Halloween once, he doesn’t have dark brown hair, light brown or dirty blonde would describe him best, and he currently has 4.26 million subscribers and 6.1 followers on Instagram.
Hi Johnny. On your live I heard that you said that you like Annie, but you whispered it. Is this true.
I love you and your family
Hey Christina, yes I do like Annie. She is very beautiful. He laugh is very cute.
Awww😋this why I like you. You have a great personality ❤️
hey Johnny I Love your song see you and the song mistletoe the one in 2019 so how long did it take to make the two songs?
Johnny I bought some doc martens like yours. you prolly paid a lot less. lol
Johnny I absolutely love your songs Phobias and let go. I play them over and over again I make my family nuts every time I hook my phone up to the speaker, because that is all I play. I think that you are the best singer that there is. Me and my cousin love you and never gets tired of your songs. Did you ever date Emily Skinner.
i love all of johnny’s songs especially “All these parties” ,”Everybody wants you” &”Phobias”