|Peter Andre Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||February 27, 1973|
Peter James Andrea
Harrow, London, England, United Kingdom
In August 2016, Peter purchased Tom Cruise’s mansion in Sussex for 5 million pounds. However, after living there for even less than a year, Peter felt it was in the middle of nowhere and placed it for sale in May 2017, to move closer to London.
Peter Andre studied at the Benowa State High School in Gold Coast, Australia.
Singer, Songwriter, Television Presenter, Businessman
- Father – Savvas Andrea
- Mother – Thea Andrea
- Siblings – Andrew Andrea (Older Brother) (Passed away in December 2012 after a prolonged battle with kidney cancer), Danny Andrea (Older Brother), Michael Andrea (Older Brother), Debbie Andrea (Older Sister)
Peter Andre is represented by Can Associates.
Pop, R&B, Pop rock, Urban and Swing
Melodian, Mushroom, EastWest, Conehead UK, Snapper, Sony BMG, K and P Recordings, Andre Music, and Warner Bros. Records
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Peter Andre has dated –
- Heavenli Denton – Before becoming famous, Peter dated singer Heavenli Denton, a member of R&B English girls band Honeyz. Heavenli claimed in an interview that while they were dating, a girl handed her a picture in which her eyes were cut out and had blood oozing out of the sockets.
- Mel B – Peter Andre had a short fling with Spice Girl Mel B when he was at the top of his career.
- Laura Vasquez – The singer dated Argentine actress Laura Vasquez for a short while.
- Katie Price (2004-2009) – Andre started going out with model Katie Price in 2004 after they grew close during their stint in the reality TV series, I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! They officially started dating after the show ended and in May 2004, the duo got engaged. They managed to keep the engagement a secret for several months. In September 2005, they got married in a lavish ceremony held at Highclere Castle. After the marriage, Andre became stepfather of her son Harvey, whose father is a former soccer star, Dwight Yoke. In June 2005, they had a son Junior Savva. Their daughter Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther was born in June 2007. In May 2009, their separation reports started gaining ground and they officially got divorced in September.
- Elen Rivas (2010-2011) – Peter started going out with the Spanish model Elen Rivas in 2010. They had a common manager Claire Powell and first met at Peter’s 45th birthday party in an upscale London Club in November. After keeping their relationship secret for a month or so, she confirmed that they were dating in January 2011. However, their romance didn’t last long and they broke off in April 2011. She blamed his hectic work schedule for their breakup and apparently informed him about her decision on the phone.
- Casey Batchelor (2011) – Peter started dating actress Casey Batchelor in Spring of 2011. They first met through a mutual friend and reportedly dated casually for two months. Peter apparently fell for her because she resembled his former wife Katie Price. To keep their relationship out of the public eye, he invited her for intense flings late in the night and secretly sneaked her in and out of his house. Reportedly, she signed a non-disclosure agreement. In fact, even his manager Claire Powell didn’t know about their secret affair. Casey eventually dumped him for being boring as she sent him sexy pictures all the time and loved to be sexually aggressive. However, he never sent her a naughty text back.
- Georgia Salpa (2012) – In early 2012, Peter was reportedly hooked up with Irish model, Georgia Salpa.
- Emily MacDonagh (2012-Present) – Peter met his wife doctor Emily MacDonagh in 2010 at his own show at the Plymouth Pavilions. Before he was going to perform at the venue, he was rushed to the hospital because of pain caused by kidney stones. He was treated by Emily’s father who introduced Andre to his daughter, a medical student at that time. Emily and Peter became good friends. He managed to gather the courage to ask for her father’s permission to officially date his daughter. He made his new relationship public at the Magic Mike premiere. He proposed her on New Year’s Eve in 2013. Emily was already pregnant by then and she gave birth to a daughter, Amelia. In July 2015, they got married in a big ceremony held at the historic Mamhead House. In November 2016, Emily gave birth to their child, a son named, Theodore James.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Greek Cypriot descent.
- Dimpled Smile
- Defined Jawline
Peter Andre was seen in the TV commercials for –
- Iceland Frozen Foods in 2014.
- Danone Oykos Whip ‘n’ Mix luxury Greek-style yogurts in 2016.
Best Known For
- The popularity of his singles Mysterious Girl (1996) and Flava (1996).
- His 2009 single Behind Closed Doors, which made it to the No. 4 spot on the UK Singles Chart.
- Having appeared in a couple of TV reality shows such as I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! in 2004 and Strictly Come Dancing in 2013.
In November 1993, he released his debut studio album, Peter Andre. It was certified as “Gold” in Australia.
In 2012, he made his first theatrical film appearance in the comedy movie Keith Lemon: The Film.
First TV Show
In 1996, Peter made his TV show debut as himself on the Surprise Surprise! show.
In 2015, he lost a lot of weight while preparing for the dance reality show Strictly Come Dancing. Peter revealed that the dance rehearsals were so intense and grueling that he was eating anything he wanted and still managed to burn a lot of fat.
In 2016, he hired a former marine to help him improve his physique. To speed up his metabolism, he did a lot of sprint training. He complemented his workout regime with a juice-based diet. In fact, by the time he showed off his abs, he was on a complete juice diet for a week.
He later started taking the boxing style workouts. For that, Peter worked with former heavyweight champion Frank Bruno. He also enlisted the help of Sifu Paul Hawkes of Sussex-based Kung Fu Schools to improve his fitness levels.
Peter Andre Favorite Things
- Smell – A newborn baby’s head
- Chocolate – Dairy Milk
- Caffeine Drink – Espresso
- Music Artists – George Benson and Quincy Jones
- Red Wine – Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- White Wine – Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand called Cloudy Bay
- Holiday Destination – Santorini (Greek Islands)
Peter Andre Facts
- His parents are originally from Cyprus and they moved to England after their marriage.
- When he was 6-years-old, his family moved to Sydney, Australia and by the time he was 9, they had settled in Gold Coast.
- Peter was just 13 when he along with his older brother wrote his first song Dream A Little.
- In 1990, at the age of 16, Peter participated in an Australian talent competition New Faces. He performed Don’t Be Cruel by Bobby Brown. He won and signed a recording contract worth $146,000 with Melodian Records as a reward.
- Peter’s music genes come from his paternal grandfather, who was a gospel singer in a Greek Church.
- 8 years after Mysterious Girl was first released, Peter re-released the song in 2004 and it topped the charts in the UK with over 300,000 sales. The singer entered the Guinness Book of Records for having a song hit No.1 slot on the UK charts 3 times.
- In 2011, Peter became a kids writer and released two books titled A New Day At School and The Happy Birthday Party.
- In July 2012, his exclusive range of clothes was launched.
- The singer started his charity The Peter Andre Foundation in 2013.
- He started a coffee shop chain under the label of New York Coffee Club. The shops were established in collaboration with his brothers and were initially opened in Brighton and East Grinstead.
- He has also launched an exclusive range of fragrances. In 2016, he added Scarlet and Breeze fragrances to his perfume collection.
- Peter has been involved in a number of charities including being an Ambassador for the NSPCC, The Caudwell Children’s Trust and Health Improvement Project Zanzibar.
- The singer published his non-fiction book Between Us in September 2016. It talked about his personal life including the delicate subject of his brother’s death.
- In June 2017, Peter and his wife became the victims of a phone scam. They were holidaying in Santorini when they got calls from hackers pretending to be their phone company. The hackers weren’t able to steal any money despite hacking into their online banking account as Peter informed his bank in time.
- Visit his official website @ peterandre.com.