|Everlast Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1969|
Everlast is an American musician, singer, rapper, songwriter, and actor who has served as the frontman of the hip hop group House of Pain as well as was part of the hip hop supergroup La Coka Nostra. Over the years, he has released several albums including Eat at Whitey’s, Forever Everlasting, White Trash Beautiful, Whitey Ford’s House of Pain, Songs of the Ungrateful Living, and Love, War and the Ghost of Whitey Ford. Moreover, Everlast received a Grammy Award for “Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal” in 2000 with Latin rock band Santana for the song Put Your Lights On.
Erik Francis Schrody
Everlast, Whitey Ford, EV, Mr. White
Long Island, New York, United States
Everlast studied at Taft High School in Los Angeles. He attended the school at the same time as rapper Ice Cube and N.W.A and the Posse member Krazy Dee.
Musician, Singer, Rapper, Songwriter, Actor
- Father – Edward Schrody
- Mother – Rita
- Others – George F. Schrody (Paternal Grandfather), Gertrude Theresa McConville (Paternal Grandmother)
Everlast has been signed with Agency for the Performing Arts.
Hip Hop, Rock, Blues, Country
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Turntables
Martyr Inc., Warner Bros., Tommy Boy, Island Records, Island Def Jam, Universal, Play It Again Sam
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $5 Million.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Everlast has dated –
- Lisa Schrody (also known as Cassia Riley) (1999-Present) – He started going out with Lisa Schrody, a former April 2005 Penthouse model (under the pseudonym “Cassia Riley”), in the year 1999. In May 2009, the duo got married and has been blessed with 2 daughters. Shortly after the birth of their first daughter, the child was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis in 2009.
- Tera Patrick (2000) – In December 2000, Everlast allegedly hooked up with Tera Patrick, a former p*rnographic actor and model.
Race / Ethnicity
Everlast is of German and Irish descent.
He converted from Catholicism to Islam in 1996.
In a 2011 interview, Everlast said, “even though I would consider myself still to be Muslim, I don’t really. I really kinda reject all organized religion… when a bunch of people get together and are spiritual and they feel good about each other, great things can happen. But when you start enforcing your philosophy and ideals on other people who don’t necessarily share them all, it turns into Palestine and Israel, and all these kinds of things. Ya know? Indians and Pakistanis, ya know?”
Later, in 2015, he stated, “To me, Islam is mine. Allah is God of all the worlds, and all mankind and all the Alameen (worlds/universe). Islam is my personal relationship with God. So nobody can put any more pressure on me than I can put on myself. But as far as the mosque where I pray, I have never felt more at home or more welcome”.
- On March 27, 1990, he released his debut solo studio album titled Forever Everlasting through Warner Bros. Records.
- Everlast appeared as Billy in the thriller comedy film Who’s the Man? in 1993.
- He was cast as Rhodes in the 1993 action crime thriller film Judgment Night.
- His 2nd solo studio album, Whitey Ford Sings the Blues was released on September 8, 1998, through Tommy Boy Records and it was certified ‘2× Platinum’ by RIAA. The album peaked at #1 on the US Heatseekers Albums (Billboard) chart and at #9 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- Some of Everlast’s musical influences have been N.W.A, Beastie Boys, Cypress Hill, Ice-T, Gang Starr, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, Tom Petty, The Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Neil Young, and Run-DMC.
Featured Image by Pistenwolf / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0