|Austin Mahone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 4, 1996|
Austin Mahone is an American singer and songwriter who initially rose to fame by performing covers of pop songs on YouTube. Over the years, he has released several tracks, mixtapes, albums, and extended plays such as ForMe+You, Dirty Work – The Album, This Is Not the Album, The Secret, Magic City, What About Love, Say You’re Just a Friend (ft. Flo Rida), Creatures of the Night (with Hardwell), Banga! Banga!, Oxygen, Say Somethin, Dancing with Nobody, Anxious, Why Don’t We, Lady (ft. Pitbull), Mmm Yeah (ft. Pitbull), and Háblame Bajito (with Abraham Mateo and 50 Cent). Austin has also been a part of shows like The Millers, Austin Mahone Takeover, Mahomie Madness, and Big Time Rush.
Austin Harris Mahone (pronounced as “Ma-hone” and not “Ma-ho-ney”)
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Miami, Florida, United States
He attended Lady Bird Johnson High School in Texas, USA. However, he left the school post freshman year and was homeschooled in his grandmother’s house.
- Father – Charles Edgar Mahone (Deceased)
- Mother – Michele Lee (Demyanovich) (Mahomies have given her the name as Mama Mahone)
- Others – Charles Edgar Mahone (Paternal Grandfather), Sue Ann Freeze (Paternal Grandmother), John William Demyanovich (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Loretta Voegler (Maternal Grandmother)
Austin Mahone has been signed with Rocco Valdes (via Twitter).
Teen pop, pop
Vocals, guitar, piano
Chase, Cash Money, Republic, Young Money
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $5 Million.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
69 kg or 152 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Austin Mahone has dated –
- Stefanie Scott (2012-2013) – American actress, Stefanie Scott was RUMORed to be dating the singer for a couple of months from December 2012 to March 2013.
- Camila Cabello (2013; 2014) – The two singers were RUMORed to have had a fling in September 2013, when Austin was found tweeting about Cabello on Twitter. On November 5, 2014, Camila confirmed to Andy Cohen that she indeed is dating Austin. They started dating in August 2014. On November 24, 2014, Cabello revealed to 96.1 KISSFM that she and Austin have ended their relationship.
- Selena Gomez (2014) – Austin was RUMORed to be dating singer Selena Gomez, who is older than her. Taylor Swift, Selena’s best friend has served as the matchmaker this time. As per US Weekly, the two singers started dating in January 2014. According to Mahone, he is just good friends with Gomez.
- Kira Kosarin (2014) – RUMOR
- Becky G (2015) – From April 2015 to August 2015, Austin dated singer Becky G. The couple celebrated Austin’s birthday together on a yacht.
- Katya Henry (2015-2017) – Fitness model Katya Elise Henry and Austin were seen holding arms in arms on a trip to Disney World on February 5, 2016. They had met in December 2015 through Instagram. His fans rather believed her to a be p*rnstar instead of a model. But, Austin had to mention the same on Twitter. In 2016 end, their breakup rumors started coming. The separation was confirmed in February 2017 on Mario Lopez’s Extra by Austin himself.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, German, a small amount of French, and remote Welsh descent on his father’s side and has Rusyn-Slovak and German roots on his mother’s side.
- Almond-shaped hazel eyes
His shoe size is considered to be 11 (US).
Best Known For
Singing singles like “Say Somethin”, “Say You’re Just a Friend”, “What About Love”, “11:11” and others.
Austin released his debut album titled Junior Year on October 8, 2013, under Chase, Universal Republic Records.
He has appeared in the TV movie 2013 MTV Video Music Awards in 2013 as himself (nominee/performer).
First TV Show
He appeared in the reality television series Austin Mahone Takeover from 2012 to 2013 as himself.
He is a regular visitor to the gym. Besides his busy schedule and touring, he takes care of his fans (Mahomies) and is continuing his workout in order to build a good physique. Though, he already has it. He regularly posts pics about his gymming sessions on Twitter and Instagram.
Austin Mahone Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza, ziti, lasagna, chicken alfredo
- Sport – Basketball
- Team – San Antonio Spurs
- Rapper – Big Sean, Lil Wayne, Drake (via this YouTube video)
Source – Scholastic.com
Austin Mahone Facts
- He became popular in 2011 due to YouTube.
- His fans are known as “Mahomies”, which are mostly females.
- He also sells Skype sessions @ $50 for 10 minutes. During this 10 minute call, he talks to his fans. The price has been modified numerous times so that it does not become too high that people can’t afford it.
- He started building his YouTube presence in June 2010, when he started posting videos with his best friend Alex Constancio.
- Austin is called the “second coming of Justin Bieber.”
- He signed with Universal Republic Records / Chase on October 28, 2012.
- In 2012, he was named as “leading contender to be the next Bieber” by Wall Street Journal.
- Austin lost his father when he was 16 months old. The exact reason for the death is not known as different people say differently and Austin (or his family) has not talked much about this topic.
- He has a pet cat, named Romo.
- Austin teamed up with Lil Wayne on TrukFit Fashion Line.
- 11:11 is his first single ever.
- He was born and raised in Texas. As a result, he was named after the city of Texas called “Austin”.
- He has a great collection of shoes (more than 100 pairs) and hats. But, Austin says, he has more hats as compared to shoes.
- He is hypermobile. Austin can wiggle his ears. He is also double-jointed on his thumbs (just like he has broken it).
- Austin works on this motto – “Make the most of every opportunity because you only get one chance.”
- At the start of October 2020, Austin had joined the subscription-based website called OnlyFans, for which he kept the fees at $25 a month.
- On October 16, 2020, he showed a teaser of his new song Summer Love on OnlyFans.
- On May 16, 2018, Austin had exclusively released his extended play, Oxygen in Japan.