Kira Nicole Kosarin
Morristown, New Jersey, United States
Kira went to Pine Crest School in Florida.
Her parents were Broadway performers.
Principato Young Entertainment
Pop, music, vocal
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kira Kosarin dated –
- Austin Mahone (2014) – Kira was RUMORed to be dating singer Austin Mahone in 2014.
- Nick Merico (2014) – She had a fling with Argentinian singer, Nick Merico in March 2014.
- Chase Austin (2014-2015) – In September 2014, she started dating actor Chase Austin. They split in early 2015.
- Jack Griffo (2016) – The Thundermans co-stars Jack and Kira were RUMORed to be dating in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Phoebe Thunderman in Nickelodeon’s superhero live-action comedy series The Thundermans since 2013.
She is also known for appearing in the 2-part short film series “The Lil’ Dictator – Randomness” in 2012.
As a Singer
On October 31, 2013, Kosarin released a single called “Replay”.
She released her debut album Off Brand in April 2019 via AWAL.
Kira appeared in the 2011 short film Last Day of School for her role as Anna.
First TV Show
In 2012, she played the role as Raina in the Disney Channel sitcom Shake It Up in episode 21 of season 2 titled “Wrestle It Up”.
She does dancing at least four days a week during work weeks. But during hiatus weeks, Kira does it daily.
Kira Kosarin Favorite Things
- TV Show – The Big Bang Theory
- School Subject – Mathematics
- Dance Style – Jazz
Source – Celebrity Teen Scoop
Kira Kosarin Facts
- She has been doing acting, dancing, and singing since her childhood.
- She had done gymnastics before for a couple of years.
- Kira knows various dance forms such as jazz, ballet, contemporary, lyrical, modern, and hip-hop.
- She started doing dancing full time at the age of 9.
- You may want to follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.