|Nick Merico Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 29, 1995|
Nick Merico is an American TV actor and singer who is best known for his appearance as Daniel Miller on the show Every Witch Way, Antonio on The Haunted Hathaways, and as Jorge in Trico Tri Happy Halloween. Other than that, he is also known for the release of various tracks including Save Your Love, Natural, I Wont Let You Go, and What You Gonna Say.
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
The United States of America
According to sources, Nick studied at the American Heritage High School.
- Father – Fredy Merico
- Mother – Cheryl Merico
- Siblings – Lexi Merico (Sister)
Nick is represented by Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC.
R&B, Soul, Pop
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nick has dated –
- Paolo Nicole Andino (2014)
- Kira Kosarin (2014)
- Sol – As of 2020, he was in a relationship with a girl who went by the name of Sol on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
- Stubble beard
- Thick eyebrows
Nick Merico Facts
- Nick’s father is a soccer coach.
- He was only 11 years old when he started performing as a singer.
- Nick is very good at playing the piano and guitar.
- In 2019, he auditioned on the American Idol and is also known to be the ex-crush of singer and songwriter Katy Perry.
- With time, Nick has released several tracks such as Natural, Save Your Love, What You Gonna Say, Waves, and If You Were My Girl.
- His acting credits include Charlie’s Angels, Every Witch Way: Spellbound, The Haunted Hathaways, and Trico Tri Happy Halloween.
- In the past, Nick resided in South Florida.
Featured Image By Nick Merico / Instagram